Gustafsson's hair cost him the Jones fight.

Doesn't help homeboy was going PUBU every time out. Poor dude.

Had to look it up:

PUBU is an acronym for the term 'Palms Up Butthole Up', coined by Sherdog's El Toucan and EarnPow, used in combat sports for when a participant is knocked unconscious, lands on his face, and the palms of his hands are open toward the lights.
Oh god, did you see Fedor vs Henderson???

You know it, broseph! Wicked ending!

Word. Fedor went PUBU there for a second.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pubu

Had to look it up:

PUBU is an acronym for the term 'Palms Up Butthole Up', coined by Sherdog's El Toucan and EarnPow, used in combat sports for when a participant is knocked unconscious, lands on his face, and the palms of his hands are open toward the lights.
Oh god, did you see Fedor vs Henderson???

You know it, broseph! Wicked ending!

Word. Fedor went PUBU there for a second.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pubu

the Rich had some PUBU skills too...

mma_e_le_frankilin_b1_600.jpg

Judges costed him the fight. It was close fight,but i think gus won 1,3 and 4.
I know jones hurt gus in 4th,but gus controlled the round until last 40 sec(i literally just rewatched the fight 30 minutes ago).it was close fight,could have gone either way

Gus cost himself the fight. He was running from jones in a couple of the exchanges and in one of them Jones literally lunged at Gus. There is a point where that evasiveness, which was giving jones trouble would possibly cost him. Gus also got out worked for five rounds as jones fought a five round fight and Gus did not. Gus also got caught with a spinning elbow that had him rocked and which shuffled his feet in the other direction and away from Jones in that moment.

In reality it was Gus's lazy guard that cost him the fight and Gus is known to have issues with his guard and keeping his hands low and Jones made him pay for it. Jones also fought a five round fight and Gus did not.

Last edited:
Gus' hair cost him the fight against Rumble.

Made it look like those punches were more significant than they actually were.

Influenced the ref to stop the fight prematurely.

I apologize for ever doubting the TS, he clearly knows what's up.

In the lights of the recent excuse making, this thread only gets funnier.

Last edited:
What happen to do the normal excuses? "was not 100%" etc? Its just extreme excuses nowadays.

Gus needs to go full Jesse Pinkman hairdo next fight.

Yeah, bitch

It was weird when it showed him crying then it cut to some hot blond girls in the audience laughing.

LOL George Foreman just said he was bald so his hair wouldn't bounce around in the Algieri/Khan fight since Algieri's hair is pretty long and looks bad when he gets punched. Made me think of this thread

TS, I agree. Hair sure makes punches more dramatic. I'd make it mandatory for all fighters to have some hair to create extra drama:)

Jones won 3 rounds. Gus should have been more aggressive, he was running little bit too much. Then gus would have won

Lol, this thread again.

LOL George Foreman just said he was bald so his hair wouldn't bounce around in the Algieri/Khan fight since Algieri's hair is pretty long and looks bad when he gets punched. Made me think of this thread

Well yeah, the title was perhaps a little baity but the point is still there, people know how judges work, and "every advantage" you know.

if the judges are that retarded, then there is no hope for us.

Back