Gustafsson's hair cost him the Jones fight.

So that's actually a thing.

A few years ago Faber talked about how his hair was the reason he lost the Cruz rematch. Because he has so much hair any time that he'd avoid a punch with head movement it'd still look like he got hit because of his hair jostling around.

He felt that was a big part of why he lost a decision.

I have noticed that all of the GOATS share the same hair color -- GSP, Fedor, and Conor -- blond.

So Gus has GOAT hair as well.

He, for sure, has a place reserved in Valhalla, win or lose.

just say white power and stop beating around the bush.

p.s. Gus or Conor have never won any titles, a GOAT qualification.

A few years ago Faber talked about how his hair was the reason he lost the Cruz rematch. Because he has so much hair any time that he'd avoid a punch with head movement it'd still look like he got hit because of his hair jostling around.

He's full of it and so is the TS of this awful thread.

The correct answer is they both got beat and can't accept it.

just say white power and stop beating around the bush.

p.s. Gus or Conor have never won any titles, a GOAT qualification.

I'm not a racist. Don't pretend that you know anything about me. Ok?

I have noticed that all of the GOATS share the same hair color -- GSP, Fedor, and Conor -- blond.

GSP and Fedor are blonde?

You might be onto something. Most champs have short high and tight haircuts or no hair. That flopping style hair isn't going to cut it.

174028_cgeu-58k-Sb-gfkyq0Ysk1qh9vqiptu.jpg

Floppy hair will definitely give the impression the slightest blow landed flush and looked heavier than it was. It's also confirmation that something landed, if there was any doubt, and so every shot gets scored with nothing missed. Judges act on that--there isnt a doubt about it.

Jones won the fight pretty handily anyway. 4-1.

The blondness of the hair appears under light, so you can't just throw random dark pictures for proof that I'm wrong.

Here's Fedor as a teen (probably around 18 or something).

14jm4w9.jpg

GSP in Captain America

gsp2.jpg

GSP as a kid

gsp1upk0o.jpg

Jose Aldo is also blond, can't you see it ?

aldo-crianca-01.jpg

As stupid as it sounds little factors such as that do play a role. You will get a stronger reaction from the crowd + a clearer indication of the significance of a strike when you have longer hair snapping back.

As stupid as it sounds little factors such as that do play a role. You will get a stronger reaction from the crowd + a clearer indication of the significance of a strike when you have longer hair snapping back.

Exactly, it certainly could enhance the visual effect of a punch, and if anyone is claiming that all judges are professionals who know exactly what they're doing at all times, i've got bad news for you.

They gonna' call you a troll TS.

But honestly you do make a very small point. Swaying hair due to a kick could make it make more dramatic, and we know how foolish judges can be.

Exactly, it certainly could enhance the visual effect of a punch, and if anyone is claiming that all judges are professionals who know exactly what they're doing at all times, i've got bad news for you.

You know, you could also argue that if a hit makes your hair flip back, that is an indication of a good strike.

Back