Gustafsson's hair cost him the Jones fight.

It made enough of an impact to make Gus' head snap back (no, not his hair only).

That's decent to me.

Make his head snap back? Nuthug much? You can see even before the kick lands that Gus is moving his head that way, it's a dodge not a hit, none of Jones' bodyweight lands with the kick and it literally does zero damage.

Make his head snap back? Nuthug much? You can see even before the kick lands that Gus is moving his head that way, it's a dodge not a hit, none of Jones' bodyweight lands with the kick and it literally does zero damage.

It did make his head snap back. If you don't see that, you're the blind nuthugger, not I.

It did make his head snap back. If you don't see that, you're the blind nuthugger, not I.

If he's already moving his head in that direction then how is it a 'snap'? The whole movement is of his own volition.

If he's already moving his head in that direction then how is it a 'snap'? The whole movement is of his own volition.

Anderson was moving his head backwards when being ko'ed by Weidman. Still got ko'ed.

Just cause you're moving your head in order to try to avoid some punch doesn't mean the punch can't land and make your head snap.

Ok, seriously though, don't you think flailing hair could be enough to sway a judges opinion from how effective a shot actually was?

For example:

One toe lands.
jon-jones-lands-left-roundhouse-kick-on-gustafsson.gif

The shot the cut Jones.
tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Biased or not, i think Gus won this fight on points, however i'm not a fan of points, i look more for the control and damage done so it's really hard to pick the winner.

Lol

Cant say that youre wrong though

His hair does seems to have lots
Of bounce I wonder what brand of shampoo
He uses

It always looks spectacular when someone with Guida hair gets popped in the face. Like the old batman show from the 60s

Good God, that reminded me of that one KJ Noons fight where he *literally* spent over half the fight brushing the hair from his eyes. I think that was probably the most flat out frustrating fight to watch ever. No lay n' pray comes close.

I agree, i remember thinking the exact same thing. Wasn't it against Nick Diaz? And i'm a Diaz fan.

Good God, that reminded me of that one KJ Noons fight where he *literally* spent over half the fight brushing the hair from his eyes. I think that was probably the most flat out frustrating fight to watch ever. No lay n' pray comes close.

you'd think Clay guida would have mowed his off by now, he is always pushing it around. I suppose Benson is similar as well but not as bad.

i think his pubes may have affected the outcome of the fight too. brazilian = aerodynamics

Back