@purple
Reaction score
Then:

alexander_gustavsson_big.jpg

thumbnail_crop.php

Now:

AlexanderGustafsson_Headshot.png

hi-res-134318158_crop_north.jpg

Kid's been spending plenty of time wrestling and it will show tomorrow. No s**t he's been putting in the work!

those are indeed the ears of a man who has seen serious mat time

134318158_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75[/IMG]

He could be a dream for the UFC if he wins. Dashing looks(no homo), multi-linguail, well spoken, seems like everybody really likes him, he could make a lot of money for himself and the UFC if he pulls off the W.

bjj can damage the ears a lot as well. But it does show he has been grappling a lot.

Askren's ears.

BEN_ASKREN.jpg

Wonder who is a better wrestler...

bjj can damage the ears a lot as well. But it does show he has been grappling a lot.

Agree...I never even noticed it until I saw his weigh in picture and I thought, holy shit, Gus has some ridic cauliflower and it made want to look back to see if it's always been this way.

jones-gus.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Sure enough, they were somewhat normal even when he entered the UFC so it's without question that the kid has been grappling his ass off.

Gus via wrestlefuck.

If Bader can't 'rassle him....
If Rashad can't 'rassle him....
If Rampage can't 'rassle him....
And, finally, if Chael "wrestlefuck" Sonnen can't 'rassle him....

......Gus and his newly cauliflowered ears isn't going to 'rassle him.

Bones Jones by 2nd round GNP.
Swedes die a little inside. :icon_cry2

He could be a dream for the UFC if he wins. Dashing looks(no homo), multi-linguail, well spoken, seems like everybody really likes him, he could make a lot of money for himself and the UFC if he pulls off the W.

you left off white.

Back