(Gustafsson's Coach)Andreas Michael: Alex(dead serious face) is going to crush Jones.

everything went right for gust in the first fight and he still lost

Yea that was the best Gus we have ever seen and it still wasn't good enough. That isn't a knock against Gus, its just reality. I'm wondering how Gus gets better than he was on that night and I don't think its likely. He had great TDD, actually took Bones down, and punched his face all night. How do you improve on that? Get a KO shot? Now we are full circle back to a "punchers chance."

Lol at some people here.

Gus took his soul ffs. He is the better fighter in my eyes.

Yea that was the best Gus we have ever seen and it still wasn't good enough. That isn't a knock against Gus, its just reality. I'm wondering how Gus gets better than he was on that night and I don't think its likely. He had great TDD, actually took Bones down, and punched his face all night. How do you improve on that? Get a KO shot? Now we are full circle back to a "punchers chance."
A punchers chance defines a fighter who cant hit his opponent at will, unless with a lucky strike.

Gus beat him once and he will beat him again. Hopefully the judges don't fuck it up the second time.

Its absurd how delusional the Gus fans are. He lost. No amount of Jones hospital pics change the fact that Jon won at least 3 rounds as scored by anyone with a clue or without an agenda.

I love Gus, that dude is an animal but hopefully Jones obliterates him next time to shut you idiots up. The Purple Belt Gus Nuthugging crew has surpassed all other fan bases as the most hardcore delusional group on Sherdog. Let that sink in for a minute fellas, then log off and take a walk.

For fuck's sake Gus might have been able to out strike Jones without SCIRCA, Heexx, and ughugh dangling precariously by the mouth from Gus's nut sack.

I agree, its likely that Gus doesnt get better, its impossible to improve from that. I also think that as Jones looked a lot worse than in his previous fights, so he must be declining in skill level. So that must mean that for the next fight Gus will be as good as the last fight and Jones a lot worse.

:eek::eek:

Its absurd how delusional the Gus fans are. He lost. No amount of Jones hospital pics change the fact that Jon won at least 3 rounds as scored by anyone with a clue or without an agenda.

I love Gus, that dude is an animal but hopefully Jones obliterates him next time to shut you idiots up. The Purple Belt Gus Nuthugging crew has surpassed all other fan bases as the most hardcore delusional group on Sherdog. Let that sink in for a minute fellas, then log off and take a walk.

For fuck's sake Gus might have been able to out strike Jones without SCIRCA, Heexx, and ughugh dangling precariously by the mouth from Gus's nut sack.
When people are proven right, only nuthuggers still call them delusional. Everything you say here is what was said before the fight.

Please elaborate on how I'm delusional. I was the one saying Gus would make it competitive prior to the fight, not you. You probably said "Jones will hellbow him to death" or something intelligent along those lines, am I right? What exactly of what I've said here do you consider 'delusional'? I'm genuinely curious.

iKa08P.gif

OBJ4Gs.jpg

#crushed

Motivation.jpg

Crushed, because visual damage always tells the truth

Jones won at best 2 rounds. The fifth and the fourth is debatable. Gus outstruck him in the fourth for 4 min and 20 seconds something. 1 hard shot that hurt Gus isn't enough to steal that round.

Gus won the first, second and the third round in many people's opinion. Are people delusional because they scored the fight for Gus? Not at all.

Somehow the stats changed after the fight. Explain that. Because most of the people who saw that fight saw that Gus were lighting him up and busted his face up for 80% of the fight.

jones beat him once and will do it again. (Total strikes for jon 137, gus 114)

Jones won at best 2 rounds. The fifth and the fourth is debatable. Gus outstruck him in the fourth for 4 min and 20 seconds something. 1 hard shot that hurt Gus isn't enough to steal that round.

Gus won the first, second and the third round in many people's opinion. Are people delusional because they scored the fight for Gus? Not at all.

Somehow the stats changed after the fight. Explain that. Because most of the people who saw that fight saw that Gus were lighting him up and busted his face up for 80% of the fight.

The stats changed because they rewatch the fight in slow motion for an accurate count. Fuck you're dense.

Screenshot_2013-10-05-13-57-27_zps6b50e91b.png

Just saying. Also, 94% of people gave JoJo round 4. Gus lost a close fight, deal with it in a constructive manner besides being a pussy keyboard warrior who can't score fights right.

The stats changed because they rewatch the fight in slow motion for an accurate count. Fuck you're dense.

Screenshot_2013-10-05-13-57-27_zps6b50e91b.png

Just saying. Also, 94% of people gave JoJo round 4. Gus lost a close fight, deal with it in a constructive manner besides being a pussy keyboard warrior who can't score fights right.

You actually believe that yourself? Lmfao. Thats bullshit. Watch the fight again. Gus had 197 something significant strikes. I can understand if the number would have been closer but this is just bullshit.

Keyboard warrior? It seems like you're the only keyboard warrior here tough guy. People can have a different opinion than yours. Are you that retarded that you can't even understand that? Deal with it and stop being a little bitch.

Honestly, I think people said Gus 'dominated' Jones because they just hate the guy. They don't want to admit it was a close fight, like.. yeah, Gus landed some very, very good punches but Jones landed like a billion kicks and he even rocked Gus with an elbow and beat the shit out of him for the entire 4th round.

The only round that I think was really big for Gus was the 1st because he was landing a lot of good punches and he got that quick TD, although he did nothing with his TD, we all know how biased the judges are towards them. How many times have we seen fights 'won' by somebody who is being picked apart the whole time but gets a TD and does nothing with it? happens all the time.

Most of the domination hyperbole from either sides is merely done the rouse the other, most accept it could have gone either way.
And I think you're a little guilty of this yourself here dude. "beat the shit out of him the entire round"?
Helanded one very good elbow then failed to capitalise any further with any real significant follow up (the gif illustrates this well). And 30 second s aint an entire round bro! :)

i think gus will beat jones in the rematch , this one felt a little like gsp vs huges 1 ..... and everybody knows what happend in the rematch ....

Pretty intellectually lazy (and in this case inaccurate) to assume the only way 3 of 5 rounds could be scored to Alex is lack of knowledge or bias. You're essentially saying anyone who disagrees or has an independent opinion of the scoring, separate from that of the outcome is wrong or deluding themselves. That's pretty narrow thinking.

It's easy to see that this fight was close enough that one could arrive at the objective conclusion that Gus won the fight (based on current scoring criteria) entirely dependant on the subjective scoring of what constitutes a significant strike. There's no need to blame possible emotional bias or hidden agendas when a fight is as close as that was.

Remember Bones focused real hard on boxing this time and even talked about challenging the Klitschko bros. So he must have been pretty happy with his progress.

Afterwards he complained he trained TOO MUCH boxing. Meanwhile Gus must have wrestled his ass off to get his TDD up to par - which he did, even taking Jones down twice!

So basically they both tried really hard to nullify each other's strengths, and it was only Gus who managed to do it. Maybe he's more talented than Jones, a better learner?

I have a feeling that Gus is going to focus on exploiting Jon's spamming of kicks for takedowns. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Gus lands a nasty spinning elbow and ends Bones...

If this shit happens, it would be the ironies of all ironies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back