(Gustafsson's Coach)Andreas Michael: Alex(dead serious face) is going to crush Jones.

The fuck is up with sherdog? Triple post all of a sudden? Remove please

Last edited:
Jon won via leg kicks and rallying for 40 secs in the 4:th and a few secs in the 5:th on top of Alex gassing and Jon getting the TD. That's it. Technically Jon "won" but he was getting dominated 1, 2, 3 and the better parts of 4 and 5. Alex lost because he didn't produce "beyond a shadow of a doubt" in all five rounds but he was consistently winning the vast majority of the fight. He dominated the boxing. He dominated the wrestling. After the fight he was doing interviews while Jon was lying on a stretcher shaking and vomiting with blood coming out of his mouth, nose and ears. End of story.

What they could and should have done better in order to "crush" him is to not show as much respect for the wrestling and string longer combinations together when Jon was going back on his heels with his face turned. No one could have forseen though that 1) Alex would be able to stuff the TDs and get up as easily as he did and 2) that Jon's chin is made out of adamantium and he's got the cardio of a kenyan long-distance runner. Now they know and there will be no more of this "five hard rounds" bs but a high pace from the start and going for broke with a KO. Based on the flow of the first fight there's nothing Jon can do to stop it and he knows it which is why he wants to put as much time and training hours between him and Alex before they rematch. With 99% certainty those training hours will be spent honing his skills to cling to Alex's hips for dear life in the hopes it slows him down enough so he wont end up looking like Sloth from the Goonies.

h9510711B

Are you retarded? He said Jones was beating him up for the entire 4th round, which I said was complete bullshit basically. How the fuck does that make sand miraculously fall into your vagina?

Bah. Do yourself a favor and pay no attention to this mental midget. Some guys are just too daft to ever learn.

4PvzHG.jpg

k8vkAO.jpg

And Jones wins again and he makes another yb movie on how Gus is going to crush Jones.

It will be a really interesting rematch. Alex inexperience with such a big five round fight was pretty noticeable and he'll also learn a lot from actually having experienced Jones, who is hard to emulate in training.

Jones can probably come up with some interesting changes as well, although he doesn't have as much reasons for not being able to prepare correctly as he is very experienced on this level.

Bah. Do yourself a favor and pay no attention to this mental midget. Some guys are just too daft to ever learn.

4PvzHG.jpg

k8vkAO.jpg

Hahaha :icon_chee

"A few takedowns, a few elbows, a sleeping Gus"
:icon_lol:

These kinds of posts are too fucking funny to read after the fight have actually happened.

And he starts every post with "C'mon, I'm a Swede and I root for Gus but don't be deluuusional man...", meanwhile he's the most delusional fuck in all of Sweden :D

The best part must be that he never learns. He just keeps at it, no matter how wrong he was. Gold!

If he was going to crush Jones, he would have crushed Jones.

everything went right for gust in the first fight and he still lost

Everything went right? How about that elbow in the 4th that decided the fight? It's a mistake he shouldn't make at that level and a mistake he won't do again.

Jones is gonna crush alex in the rematch.

Alex fought the fight if his life.

Jones looked less than 100%

Hahaha :icon_chee

"A few takedowns, a few elbows, a sleeping Gus"

These kinds of posts are too fucking funny to read after the fight have actually happened.

And he starts every post with "C'mon, I'm a Swede and I root for Gus but don't be deluuusional man...", meanwhile he's the most delusional fuck in all of Sweden :D

The best part must be that he never learns. He just keeps at it, no matter how wrong he was. Gold!

Haha, he's seriously such a dud. Like if you ever began an argument with "I am from sveeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeden" thinking that whatever follows that statement will appear even remotely intelligent.... man, you're in trouble. You'd might as well kick it off with "I like-a ze IKEA and horsies and ze meatballs and ze Kalles Kaviar and theze are-a my thinking-a on ze world eeeeeeee-conomics, bork bork". Like ffs, at least have the insight that you'll end up looking like a hurrrdi-duurdi swedish chef no matter what you do and try to go with the flow, genius. Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Bet my ass he's listening to rap and acting like he's "from the streets" too, pacing around his idyllic country farm mad dogging the cows and shit.

You have to admire his ability to type while riding the tractor though.

I wish we could see Gus vs Glover somehow. Gotta see that fight.

Haha, he's seriously such a dud. Like if you ever began an argument with "I am from sveeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeden" thinking that whatever follows that statement will appear even remotely intelligent.... man, you're in trouble. You'd might as well kick it off with "I like-a ze IKEA and horsies and ze meatballs and ze Kalles Kaviar and theze are-a my thinking-a on ze world eeeeeeee-conomics, bork bork". Like ffs, at least have the insight that you'll end up looking like a hurrrdi-duurdi swedish chef no matter what you do and try to go with the flow, genius. Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Bet my ass he's listening to rap and acting like he's "from the streets" too, pacing around his idyllic country farm mad dogging the cows and shit.

You have to admire his ability to type while riding the tractor though.

Hahaha that shit's on fire. But hey, at least he's good for something... Being the butt end of jokes that is. Poor fella :icon_sad:

Jones is gonna crush alex in the rematch.

Alex fought the fight if his life.

Jones looked less than 100%

No shit man? When you've been facing easier opponents for your entire career and then all of a sudden have to face the fight of your life, an opponent that you won't be able to run over, what do you think happens? You won't look great, no matter what shape you're in.

Things to consider:

1. There was a HUGE gap in title fight experience and financial muscle to pay for the training camp. The playing field will be much more level the second time around.

2. Even a super confident guy like Weidman has talked a lot about the struggle to humanize a guy like Anderson and how big a part of his preparations it was. The same HAS to have been a factor for Gus. It's one thing to be confident in your wrestling against Bones, another to actually know it stacks up nicely.

3. With defensive wrestling and boxing well in hand Gus will be able to focus more in offensive wrestlig/dealing with the kick-boxing of Bones. It seems to me that flashy kicks can become a vulnerability for Jon.

It's interesting to me that no one is talking about the fact that Jones who is much more experienced and used to running through competition got it taken to him badly for a majority of the fight. While he did "win", Jones in reality got his ass kicked. Two people for sure will remember this, Gus and Jones. The supremely confident Jones that showed up for the fight on the 21st of September could not take down Gustafssen until he was gassed, he could not finish him, and had no answer for getting punched in the face.

I really don't think that Jones wants any part of Gus again, furthermore when they do fight look for Jones to be tentative and gun shy. Regardless of who holds the title, I've got to believe deep down Jones knows he barely left Toronto as the LHW Champ and doesn't want a re-match.

I'd have to see it because Gus is lacking the main tool to destroy Jones : power
As power can't be improved that much in so little time unless there are some major technical flaws I don't see him knocking Jones out ( unless he uses a way more combo approach ) so we will have to wait and see

Both will adjust for the second fight so..
Thats a myth just like Gus supposedly bad tdd and wretsling capabilities now proven wrong. Kidnda rediculous fighter-myth realy!

Also give credit to Jones defensive illusiveness rather than Gus supposed lack of KO power in that fight.

Oh you mean lose to and then get all the 3 yr pent up angry Jones haters to Internet that he won?

If that's crushed then I stand corrected - he'll crush him.

Unfortunately he will once again lose definitively by decision or stoppage. But at least we can say #crush. Amirite?

Back