Gustafsson would have hospitalized both Jones and DC yesterday.

DC: I think so. Jones: not sure about that. How much I do love Gustafsson, Jones might be alot harder the second time.

Gus needs to beat jones round 3 and 4 Gus needs a strong finish

We already know you will jump band wagons when Gus loses, no need to announce it

I said I would see Rumble as a favourite against Jones, not that Rumble would be my favourite fighter over Gus. Gustafsson is the best LHW at the moment and if Rumble beats him, ofc Im going to favor Rumble over Jones.

When gus fights opponents his size he tends to lose (jones). Gus eyepoked manuwa and used the situation to finish him. Nevertheless, Gus will beat jones next time

Phil Davis isn't his size.

Regardless of how anyone scored the fight, Gus did, in fact, hospitalize Jones. So, it isn't an outlandish claim by TS.

"Hospitalize" means sending you to get checked out, treated and released? I thought it meant you became an inpatient.

He would have lost the fight, though.

I said I would see Rumble as a favourite against Jones, not that Rumble would be my favourite fighter over Gus. Gustafsson is the best LHW at the moment and if Rumble beats him, ofc Im going to favor Rumble over Jones.

Exactly.

You are going to jump on whatever fighter's wagon that is going to fight Jones.

You are a hater and it's hilarious.

Exactly.

You are going to jump on whatever fighter's wagon that is going to fight Jones.

You are a hater and it's hilarious.

I would see Rumble as a favourite because of his fighting abilities, not because of the reasons why I dont like Jones. I believe beating Gustafsson today requires that much from a fighter. He is the best fighter at LHW.

How can you conclude such bullshit?

Jones was fighting DC a person with a completely different skill set!

Is every match at the same to you?

Your argument is absolutely without a doubt probably the worst of all time!

Jones won again and showed he had the heart of the champion. He has the skill and experience only a fool would not respect that!

ITT: Jones fans desperately bringing up a fight that happened almost five years ago

Back