Gustafsson Vs Rumble 4.AM

Looks like a burn victim with those ears, only way to be focused at that hour is if im high on coke. If Jon Jones will be there it would be worth it

fpFgAFf.png
fpFgAFf.png
fpFgAFf.png
fpFgAFf.png
four viking beards out of five.

And were stuck paying for it too. I would trade a few hours to save $60 per PPV. Of course thats if i actually bought them, which i rarely do.

Move to Brazil and you benefit from both the time and the price

God damn USA prime time...

The fight is IN Europe for crying out loud, you couldn't let us have this one on a reasonable time slot? Would it be so bad to enjoy a great fight on a Saturday afternoon with a couple of cold ones America? Rather than us having to stay up to the most antisocial of all the hours, 4am on a Sunday fecking morning.

God damn you America, god damn you

God damn USA prime time...

The fight is IN Europe for crying out loud, you couldn't let us have this one on a reasonable time slot? Would it be so bad to enjoy a great fight on a Saturday afternoon with a couple of cold ones America? Rather than us having to stay up to the most antisocial of all the hours, 4am on a Sunday fecking morning.

God damn you America, god damn you

Hey America. Do we look like a 6 foot blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice cream? :eek:

I guess it just ain

Try living in the UK, I'm used to this by now.

Was going to say same thing us brits have to watch the main event @ 3am and that is just when the first fight starts, the actual main or title fight can happen at 5am even:eek:

Love it when we got a UK or closer card and Americans and others around the world can endure some of our misery which we occur on a weekly basis :p

Back