Gustafsson Vs Rumble 4.AM

Yeah I'm going and it was a bitch to find away to get back to the hotel had to hire a fucking car...cheers FOX! You bellends

Its like this on purpose so the riots will be mitigated when Rumble wins.

As if you're not out just as long every time you go drinking, it's all about priorities, some people value epic historic MMA fights and some are only willing to push it for some pussy.

Bars seriously stay open that late there? We have a couple of 3a.m. bars where i'm at now on weekends, but before I moved things were 1 a.m. or 2a.m. You Swedes get after it hard if you are still out drinking at 4a.m.

I am excited to watch the crowd though on this card.

I guess the question for the Sweden viewers is would you rather get an absurdly late good card like this or a normal hour card headlined by the likes of Te Huna vs. Marquardt or Bader vs OSP?

Bars seriously stay open that late there? We have a couple of 3a.m. bars where i'm at now on weekends, but before I moved things were 1 a.m. or 2a.m. You Swedes get after it hard if you are still out drinking at 4a.m.

What? 4am is late? Most clubs are open in my town in England until 5-6am, you're not doing it right if it's not light when you get home.

What? 4am is late? Most clubs are open in my town in England until 5-6am, you're not doing it right if it's not light when you get home.
Impressive.
Yea you can't find a bar with those late of hours in the state of Illinois (where I'm from) aside from probably the cities of Chicago and East St. Louis.

Impressive.
Yea you can't find a bar with those late of hours in the state of Illinois (where I'm from) aside from probably the cities of Chicago and East St. Louis.

I'm obviously not knowledgeable with US drinking culture but I thought clubs were open real late. What time do you lot normally start the night in clubs? Most people in UK drink at home or a bar for a few hours then get to clubs at 12/1.

I'm obviously not knowledgeable with US drinking culture but I thought clubs were open real late. What time do you lot normally start the night in clubs? Most people in UK drink at home or a bar for a few hours then get to clubs at 12/1.

The midwest is considered the most boring section of the US in terms of night life and the club scene, so i'm not the best to speak for others as it probably gets later as you get closer to the east and west coast. I think people going out at 8:30 and leaving at 2a.m. is a fairly common night for someone in their 20's, and the 21-25 year olds often will hold an "afterparty" at their own house that last until 4 or 5 a.m. before everyone has passed out.

Impressive.

In Denmark, most places are open till 5-7 AM. When I'm going to work at weekends in the inner city, there are wasted people all over the place at like 7-8 am in the morning. Is normal.

In regards to the start time of the event, fuck the UFC for doing this. I am going, and I'll make sure to enjoy it, but I almost didn't purely out of principle. It's their second biggest event ever, how can they justify such a late start time? Oh well, guess we are all suckers for buying tickets anyway. But you never know when a chance like this comes a long again.

In Denmark, most places are open till 5-7 AM. When I'm going to work at weekends in the inner city, there are wasted people all over the place at like 7-8 am in the morning. Is normal.

In regards to the start time of the event, fuck the UFC for doing this. I am going, and I'll make sure to enjoy it, but I almost didn't purely out of principle. It's their second biggest event ever, how can they justify such a late start time? Oh well, guess we are all suckers for buying tickets anyway. But you never know when a chance like this comes a long again.

I'm with you on that man, making the journey over! Lucky I have a Swedish family for somewhere to stay. Gonna be a good one though, usually us Europeans get fake cards.

What a fucken joke. The aussie cards start here at like 10am because dana says we are ised to watching the usa ppv at that time. Guess he can use the same excuse here. "Swedish folk are used to waking up to watch ufc events at 2in the morning'

Dana is a ****.

It is some BS for sure, but its also probably the best card on paper to happen outside of the US or Brazil that the UFC has put on before. If the crowd manages to remain lively for the fights, hopefully you get repaid with a megacard in the future like the Jones vs Gus rematch.

The midwest is considered the most boring section of the US in terms of night life and the club scene, so i'm not the best to speak for others as it probably gets later as you get closer to the east and west coast. I think people going out at 8:30 and leaving at 2a.m. is a fairly common night for someone in their 20's, and the 21-25 year olds often will hold an "afterparty" at their own house that last until 4 or 5 a.m. before everyone has passed out.

That's pretty interesting, still sounds like a good night out though

If the card was at a normal time the top 3 fights wouldn't be happening and Akira vs Sicilia would be your main event.

It would be great if it was in an empty stadium - would serve Dana and co right. It's assinine that it's frickin 4am local time just so it can play in prime time in the States. Why make this one the FOX card? And with no NFL this Sunday - why not have had it 10pm in Sweden and thus 2pm Sunday afternoon in the States? That would be more reasonable.

They wanted to do a stadium show and a Fight Pass card (IE the only international cards that prioritize the local time) won't fill a stadium, Fox cards are the earliest starting cards too.

They have cards in Brazil that end at 4 AM and it isn't a large detriment to attendance and that appears to be the case here as well.

Well that means a high quality torrent should be up by breakfast time. Bacon, eggs and MMA.

That's disgusting. Every time I see his ears I get chill bumps, like if I see dozens of maggots eating out the eye of a dead ra**** or something. I'm not squeamish but jesus...

You are squeamish! They are elegant. Look at how flat they are. None of that bumpy cauliflower, but rather flat like well-polished glass. I could jack off watching those two and jizz within the minute.

Back