Gustafsson Vs Rumble 4.AM

Well, that's the trade off for having a FOX card in Sweden. But I don't care, I'll be there.

As if you're not out just as long every time you go drinking, it's all about priorities, some people value epic historic MMA fights and some are only willing to push it for some pussy.

An event starting at that time is fucking indecent..

Even for the fighters, they clearly aren't put in the best conditions to express their skills ..
Who the fuck fights at 4 am ?

UFC Sweden: NightClub Brawl !

As if you're not out just as long every time you go drinking, it's all about priorities, some people value epic historic MMA fights and some are only willing to push it for some pussy.

Usually people are fuckin shitfaced on their way to buying fastfood before going home.

Even for the fighters, they clearly aren't put in the best conditions to express their skills ..

Crazy hobos and Ufc fighters, 4am is more man it was a fight and someone got stabbed to death time

I think it was on an MMA Hour segment, but I do remember Gus saying he's training overnights for this fight to get his system ready.

It would be great if it was in an empty stadium - would serve Dana and co right. It's assinine that it's frickin 4am local time just so it can play in prime time in the States. Why make this one the FOX card? And with no NFL this Sunday - why not have had it 10pm in Sweden and thus 2pm Sunday afternoon in the States? That would be more reasonable.

Feel bad for the fighters. That sucks hardcore.

For the rest of you, suck it, Europe. Even Brazil is with the program.

captain-america-2-photos-chris-evans-elevator-fight.jpg

/fake patriotism off

I think it was on an MMA Hour segment, but I do remember Gus saying he's training overnights for this fight to get his system redan.

Yeah i read that on the News but still the jetlag and not adept to Swedish time most be a real mindfuck

You really gonna let that stop you?

Look at these fucking ears:
a13f1cedf0.jpg

They are completely flat by now. A whole new type of cauliflower ear.
That's what dedication is, bailing on an event because it's ends at 4 in the morning is the opposite. Do it, ya fuck.

That's disgusting. Every time I see his ears I get chill bumps, like if I see dozens of maggots eating out the eye of a dead ra**** or something. I'm not squeamish but jesus...

4am swedish time?

If so that favors rumble. 4am equals what....10, 11pm e.s.t.?

4am swedish time?

If so that favors rumble. 4am equals what....10, 11pm e.s.t.?

They are in the hometown of Gus. It favors Gus. Rumble is at a disadvantage. The fight should have been in Vegas and would have sold a lot more.

Back