Gustafsson Vs Rumble 4.AM

TurboUppercut

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The fight between Gustafsson and Rumble is at 4 in the fuckin morning in Swedish time. Man i almost went to this event

lol

just checked, guess it is.

And I was thinking we could watch it at a normal time

well the main card starts at 1 for us so I expect Gus vs Johnson to happen around 3

Well it's little earlier for me tbh then.
You Western Hemisphere guys don't know how good you have it.

Well at least there won't be traffic jams.

It is pretty stupid holding an event in Sweden if you're just gonna show it at that time IMO. What's the point? *shakes fist in impotent, jealous rage*

Oh well. at least the UK cards happened at a decent hour here.

"Why don't you move to America, dummy?"
- Dana

Well it's little earlier for me tbh then.
You Western Hemisphere guys don't know how good you have it.

And were stuck paying for it too. I would trade a few hours to save $60 per PPV. Of course thats if i actually bought them, which i rarely do.

Man that's bad news. Live in Norway and hoped that I could watch right after work.. 4AM.. very much possibly I'll sleep through it.

I've read that the main card starts at 2 am in Sweden... shouldn't the Alex fight be around 3 in the morning if that is the case? or am i completly miscalculating this? 3 fights before the Gus fight that start around 2 am? 15x3 + breaks... ok maybe alittle bit later than 3 in the morning but not that much? Gosh i have no clue now.

I've read that the startsard starts at 2 am in Sweden... shouldn't the Alex fight be around 3 in the morning if that is the case? or am i completly miscalculating this? 3 fights before the Gus fight that start around 2 am? 15x3 + breaks... ok maybe alittle bit later than 3 in the morning but not that much? Gosh i have no clue now.

I read it on Swedish news that the fight starts at 4am

I post that in another thread about this :

Apparently on the UFC Website Maincard start at 2 AM sunday morning here(1 AM In UK) do you agree ?

I think its strangly late but maybe for the american viewers to watch it in the end of the afternoon ?

I think its the fisrt time than the UFC put a european card so late, all the sweden, germany, uk and ireland main card start a 9 or 8 PM.

I already made the math :

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-n...ockholm-sweden

FP Prelims :
4PM Eastern + 5 for You (9 PM) + 6 For me (22h)
Prelims :
5PM Eastern + 5 for You (10PM) + 6 For me (23h)
Main Card :
8PM Eastern + 5 for You (1AM) + 6 For me (02h)

I think i'm right !

I think that show at what point the main target audience for the ufc is the american audience, i also think its probably the first europe card with so many americans on the main card (5/8) with especially a huge fight with two americans in the top 15.

If I remember good the fight between Machida and Dolloway take place at 4 AM local time in Brazil.

This Time difference will always be the main problem, for us europeans and africans and asiatics. But that the game....Americans invented the UFC so we have to deal with it. As a boxing, NFL and NBA fan im used to deal with.
You can see the bright side of it by thinking that in this case only the true fans watch the fights live.

The fight between Gustafsson and Rumble is at 4 in the fuckin morning in Swedish time. Man i almost went to this event

You really gonna let that stop you?

Look at these fucking ears:
a13f1cedf0.jpg

They are completely flat by now. A whole new type of cauliflower ear.
That's what dedication is, bailing on an event because it's ends at 4 in the morning is the opposite. Do it, ya fuck.

You really gonna let that stop you?

Look at these fucking ears:
a13f1cedf0.jpg

They are completely flat by now. A whole new type of cauliflower ear.
That's what dedication is, bailing on an event because it's ends at 4 in the morning is the opposite. Do it, ya fuck.

Looks like a burn victim with those ears, only way to be focused at that hour is if im high on coke. If Jon Jones will be there it would be worth it

Back