Gustafsson vs Mousasi

tshafer26

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ok after watching Gustafssons performance against Jon Jones how would you have seen the Mousasi fight going? And are you glad he pulled out of the fight so he got the shot against Jones?

it def. wouldnt look good for Mousasi, especially with that knee injury he had.

the answer is simple... Moussasi is a middle weight.. he can do well in LHW and Middle weight isnt easier but at least its more fair ( size wise )

I remember when Mousasi vs Gustafsson was gonna happen.

Gus would have destroyed him

i'm glad Mousasi had torn ACL and Gustaffson is beast ,now Mousasi is going to MW without that lose.

Gegard (if he was healthy) has the cleaner, more efficient striking in my mind and a killer ground game. I think he edges Gus, but he would have had to give the fight of his life.

2hp0uub.gif

That fight Gus would have won easily simply because Gegard went into the fight with a torn ACL. Under normal circumstances, I think it's an awesome fight.

Based on what Gus just did to Jones, I think he would of destroyed Mousasi.

I'd still love to see the fight tho!

Based on what Gus did prior to fighting Jones I along with many others felt he was going to get murdered by Jones and they put on a battle. Idk how Gegard would've done, you never know, King Mo beat him when King Mo was pretty much 100% hype. I think there are a lot of people who forget that in MMA, what happens in one fight doesn't mean shit. JDS v. Cain V 1 and 2, totally different fights.

You gotta believe Gus would take the mouse down, and from there gnp to victory or at least get the decision.

Yes they should fight. Everyone should fight. Deserving a chance is overrated. Everyone should fight everyone

Aldo -Pettis and Mousasi-Gustafsson are the 2 fights this year that I wanted to see but both got scrapped.I think a healthy Mousasi would've given Gus fits.Their boxing very close and as far as saucy taking Gus down----you'd be surprised.Gegard is a Judo black belt, its a different kind of td.Gus is not a wrestler and as good as he looked Sat. Night, I still back Mousasi vs. A non wrestler.It d be another epic fight, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back