Gustafsson vs Mousasi UFC Sweden 2 April 6

No way is Mousasi being 'fed to the sharks'

Mousasi's been running tingz for years, the swede is only just ripening

When's the last time Mousasi has even been hurt in a fight? He's gonna silence Stockholm with a flying armbar

Great fight! Dont really want to see either lose though..

Didn't the UFC said Gus is next for JJ?

UFC is a bunch of fuckin liers. They said so much and so much BS. GUS really earned his shot not like fuckin pimplebackSonnen. So pissed!!!! Awesome matchup but Gussie deserves better.

No way is Mousasi being 'fed to the sharks'

Mousasi's been running tingz for years, the swede is only just ripening

When's the last time Mousasi has even been hurt in a fight? He's gonna silence Stockholm with a flying armbar

Gustafsson is going to take out Mousasi, like he did to your other favorite fighters, Thiago Silva and Shogun hehehe..:icon_chee

Massive respect for Alex keeping true to his words that he will fight anyone the UFC puts in front of him unlike alot of other fighters. Fighting a "lower ranked" fighter he has alot to lose being in line for a titleshot but he steps up anyway. That needs to be respected!! I think its gonna be a really good fight. And im finally going to my first UFC event, cant wait for April.

UFC is a bunch of fuckin liers. They said so much and so much BS. GUS really earned his shot not like fuckin pimplebackSonnen. So pissed!!!! Awesome matchup but Gussie deserves better.

Gustafson is nowhere near next in line, so they shouldn't have said it but I'm sure he's not delusional

Henderson is the DESERVING number one contender if he beats Machida

Cormier is the MONEY number one contender if he beats Mir

Gus should probably co main event on the same card as Jones' next title defence if he wins here

HELL YEAH!!!
300x200px-LL-c1002a7c_5fJBJ.jpg.gif

Mousasi will take this, I think he can put Gustaffson away in 5 rounds

HOLY FUCK, best match up ever, man i'll sleep happy tonight

two of my favorite fighters #nuthug

super crazy, it's so hard imagining gusty losing in sweden...

but, WAR MOUSASI

if true I now have a bit of respect for Gus.

nothing worse then guys like hendo and even Condit that choose to wait.

Hendo is his own king. You can't ask him, at his age and after all he's been through, to go up the ladder like everybody else. The guy just knocked out Fedor for crying out loud! Condit I agree, he's young and had the opportunity to do one defense against a guy like Kampmann, which would have been an interesting rematch.

I agree that facing Hendricks at that point in time would have been foolish for Condit. Hendricks just doesn't have that name recognition a guy like Kampmann has, even though he was knocked out cold by Hendricks recently...

Straight forward Gus decision unfortunantly. The size and reach advantage being the deciding factor.

Dont really like it. The size and strenght difference is too much for Mousasi, but I guess he sort of asked for this fight himself so I shouldnt feel so bad. Mousasi vs Shogun should have been made

Mous was way more intimitating as a MW, where he belongs. He will lose 2 at LHW and drop.

I think Mousasi has the talent to take the fight, but he has a bad habit of choking whenever it counts most; he's the Iranian Belfort. So I go with Gustafsson on this one.

FUCK YEAH!!!11

S0zl2.gif

I really like them both, I can't wait.

This is going to be a hell of a fight. I honestly think Mousasi is one of the most if not the most underrated fighters in MMA, period. His record is excellent and he's fought top guys for a long time. He says that his work ethic wasn't good before and he was still winning at light heavyweight, even though he is comparatively small for the weight class. He's still young and says that he's more motivated now than ever so I think he has a good chance of winning this one. I'm still going with Gus though because he is bigger and has fought tougher guys over the last two-three years.

Back