Gustafsson vs Mousasi UFC Sweden 2 April 6

lol at this guy going into every single mousasi thread and hating on the guy

what'd you think nobody would notice..

I'm glad you did, Hope my posts pop into your mind when you are sitting there in shock and disbelief come April.

better striking and better cardio. will be stronger in the clinch and on the ground, nullifying the submission and grappling.

don't buy into the hype, examine the fundamentals. If mousassi is favorite in this fight, there will be big money to be made.

quit talking out of your ass.. better striking.. haha

let's just wait for the fight -- why hate.. this will be awesome

Mousasi isn't a big name for Gus in terms of ranking but he's more dangerous than Shogun.

This 100%
I'm wicked excited for this fight. I was just thinking about it the other day too. I really can't pick who I think will win, or who I want to win.

better striking and better cardio. will be stronger in the clinch and on the ground, nullifying the submission and grappling.

don't buy into the hype, examine the fundamentals. If mousassi is favorite in this fight, there will be big money to be made.

And why exactly do you think Gustafsson has "better striking" than Mousasi? You told me to examine the fundamentals, and now I'm telling you to do the same. I think Mousasi's incredibly well utilized head movement and his footwork are going to give Gustafsson some problems, as Gustafsson's reach and power are going to give Mousasi fits aswell.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you on Gustafsson winning, but I do if you think it's an easy fight for Gus.

mousassi will get destroyed. poor choice for debut. he's not on that same level

No, he won't get destroyed. He got solid boxing defense and is good off his back and got all the routine in the world to face someone as Alexander. With that said I think we will see NCAA Gus vs Mousasi.

Anyway:

SL

Why does April have to be so far away?

Great fight!!I think Gus's size, stand up technique and improved wrestling will lead him to the victory...I believe it will be a sort of photocopy of the shogun's fight...

Wow, theyre throwing Mousasi to the sharks early. I think the octagon jitters are gonna hurt Mousasi's performance and he'll lose a decision to Gus.

Mousasi gives less fucks than Nick Diaz, I doubt octagon jitters affect him.

fight could go either way, I'm leaning towards Mousasi.

Holy shit i think i just jizzed my pants... this is unreal, Mousasi gets signed by the UFC, and his first fight is on UFC Sweden... wich i was considering going to anyways... feeling so lucky... FUCKING PSYCHED, must grab tickets! Early Christmas!

That awkward moment when Mousasi pulls out with a bad knee in a few weeks ;)

Mousasi gives less fucks than Nick Diaz, I doubt octagon jitters affect him.

fight could go either way, I'm leaning towards Mousasi.

lol like that fight with Babalu where he almost fell asleep before the fight

Back