Gustafsson vs Mousasi UFC Sweden 2 April 6

Point is though that Mousasi could very well KO him and that will suck for his title dream.

I don't see it like that. I think Gustafsson has already proven that he is a capable title contender, and he really doesn't have to do it again even if he stumbles on Mousasi.

LOL @ delusional mousassi ball washers

Gus easy. won't even be that competitive

Oh, so hyped. Can't wait for this standup war.

Hoping that Mousasi proves that the SF guys are the real deal.

As a fight fan I love the match up. As a Gus fan I get a bad feeling.

Excited for this fight.

Cant wait.

HOPE mousasi wins

The only shame is that one of these great contenders will get derailed. For the first time since Davis, I am not sure that Gus can pull it off.

I think Gus is aiming for a stand up fight. But if that doesn't work out for Gus, Mousasi will be fighting of his back rest of the fight.

meh

Mousasi always does more damage from his back as opposed to the guy on top doing absolutely nothing while getting his ass kicked

delusional moussassi fans overhyping their boy as usual

gonna get beaten down brutally in the 3rd. won't even be a close fight

Mark it down, said it here first

I don't see it like that. I think Gustafsson has already proven that he is a capable title contender, and he really doesn't have to do it again even if he stumbles on Mousasi.

if he loses i don't see him getting a title shot man

Really? I don't see it. He is talented and has improved since losing to Phil Davis, but he is not quite a serious threat to Jones. I also see a good chance he gets beat up in this fight and someone will say "exposed."

Perfect match up. Mousasi has been hyped for years in this board. Time for him to actually prove himself at LHW

delusional moussassi fans overhyping their boy as usual

gonna get beaten down brutally in the 3rd. won't even be a close fight

Mark it down, said it here first

I wouldn't mind hearing the reasoning behind your thoughts, especially if you're going to ask us to mark your words down. Why do you think Mousasi will lose?

Oh, so hyped. Can't wait for this standup war.

Hoping that Mousasi proves that the SF guys are the real deal.

Reem, Jacare, Werdum and BF have already shown that.

SF had an equally good HW division if not better than the UFC's at one point.

Very excited to see Musasi finally fighting in the UFC

Hope he takes this fight very seriously because man Gus is dangerous...BUT

Gegard by TKO or sub ;]

Back