Gustafsson vs Mousasi UFC Sweden 2 April 6

Great news, I'd love to see the winner get a title shot.

Wow. Kudos to Mousasi for going big. But I suspect his reasoning is the winner gets a title shot.

Wow, theyre throwing Mousasi to the sharks early. I think the octagon jitters are gonna hurt Mousasi's performance and he'll lose a decision to Gus.

truthfully I think this fight proves nothing other then who is the better overrated fighter.

I'll root for Gus because he's been improving but. I'd be fine with a double ko, controversial decision or it ending on a cut as well

Holy SHIT. I'm so pumped up my hands are actually shaking while typing this. I'm definitely attending.

23rv292.jpg

Once more, holy SHIT.

Yes. But Gus wants to keep active instead and will have this fight instead of waiting until probably at least August/September for the title shot.

if true I now have a bit of respect for Gus.

nothing worse then guys like hendo and even Condit that choose to wait.

Yes.

This will be awesome. Would have preferred both of them to get a shot at Jones though.

Kind of a step down for Gus, but will be awesome anyway.

I'm fan of Shogun forever, and shit, but I don't think Mousasi is step down from him at all at this point. His defense is like infinitely better, certainly.

boo this man.. i'm a huge fan of both. Should be a good fight though. But man that's a lot of pressure on Gus to win. Hometown and titleshot on the line.

If Kampmann is on it i'm going live for sure. Last time the card was simply too bad for the long trip and expensive tickets.

OMG, Gegard is gonna take out Gus and go for the gold! Let's go Mousasi!

This is a great fight. I'm sure this event will sell out just as quickly this time around.

Yeah i'm so pumped up for this fight! I love that Gus wanna stay active instead of waiting for a title shot too.

Mousasi isn't a big name for Gus in terms of ranking but he's more dangerous than Shogun.

Mousasi isn't a big name for Gus in terms of ranking but he's more dangerous than Shogun.

Doesn't really matter. If Gustafsson beats Mousasi here, I can't really imagine UFC doing anything else with him than giving him a title shot. Ah, well, who am I kidding. Business is business, and you never know.

Gegard by vicious KO!

My brain tells me Gustafsson, but my heart tells me Mousasi. Damn it, I really hope Mousasi is able to pull this off.

Doesn't really matter. If Gustafsson beats Mousasi here, I can't really imagine UFC doing anything else with him than giving him a title shot. Ah, well, who am I kidding. Business is business, and you never know.

Point is though that Mousasi could very well KO him and that will suck for his title dream.

Gus is going to try to take Mousasi down,just wait.

I think Gus is aiming for a stand up fight. But if that doesn't work out for Gus, Mousasi will be fighting of his back rest of the fight.

Back