Gustafsson to Jones: "Stop delaying and sign the bout agreement"

Ok Gustafsson I understand you're trying to hype the fight and everything, but you know Jones is in the middle of negotiating a new deal...something you just finished doing. You got to go first, now let Jones finish his deal.

Jones just got back from a South America trip.

He's also in the middle of renegotiating his deal with the UFC. Something Gus just got done doing then like an honorable person would do he turns around and starts making Jones look like he's scared as soon as he's done getting his deal with the UFC. It was a smart move proportionally though. People hate Jones so they'll just take this as him ducking Gus which will just make Gus that much more popular.

He's also in the middle of renegotiating his deal with the UFC. Something Gus just got done doing then like an honorable person would do he turns around and starts making Jones look like he's scared as soon as he's done getting his deal with the UFC. It was a smart move proportionally though. People hate Jones so they'll just take this as him ducking Gus which will just make Gus that much more popular.

Yeah it doesn't really matter. When the fight gets signed the threads will be...'Will Jones pull out of the fight?' These threads are fun though. People are so far up Gus' ass it is cute.

Yeah it doesn't really matter. When the fight gets signed the threads will be...'Will Jones pull out of the fight?' These threads are fun though. People are so far up Gus' ass it is cute.

It's not a far fetched scenario. Jones wants dc and gus to fight one another. If he pulls out of the gus fight, they will prolly fight for no 1 contender as I doubt Gus will wait for Jones to come back. Its a win win for Jones and I fully expect him to Lil Nog this fight.

It's not a far fetched scenario. Jones wants dc and gus to fight one another. If he pulls out of the gus fight, they will prolly fight for no 1 contender as I doubt Gus will wait for Jones to come back. Its a win win for Jones and I fully expect him to Lil Nog this fight.

Cool story bro.

Be honest with yourself - do you feel like Jones is eager to rematch Gus?

Be honest with yourself - do you feel like Jones is eager to rematch Gus?

I don't know or care because it's a stupid thing to even care about the fights happening period. I just think it's stupid to make your opponent look like he's ducking when you know damn well he's trying to sign a new contract.

Stay in your lane Gus...it'll happen

We all know he's just trying to fire people up...is normal

I don't know or care because it's a stupid thing to even care about the fights happening period. I just think it's stupid to make your opponent look like he's ducking when you know damn well he's trying to sign a new contract.

What? In what way is it stupid to care about which fights happen?

Jones can take all the effin time he wants. He's the champ. Gus is not, and so can wait.

Why would Jones rush into a renewal of his multi-fight contract with the UFC, risking all the dollars that are rightly his, just because a fighter he beat posted some shit on Twitter? Whatevz.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexTheMauler

2v3j3op.gif

Shrugs, why sign a bout with a criminal? If Jones wants to fight criminals he can go to Juvi.

DC deserves it way more than Gus. So sit down Gus and beat up a few more kids.

Gus playing that Chael Sonnen game.

What? In what way is it stupid to care about which fights happen?

I'm saying it's stupid to care about whether Jones is eager for this fight or not because the fight is going to happen either way whether Jones is eager or not.

I'm saying it's stupid to care about whether Jones is eager for this fight or not because the fight is going to happen either way whether Jones is eager or not.

It's pretty silly and naive to think or expect that Jones won't get a bit of crap for having tried to avoid to fight Gus and DC in consecutive match ups.

Back