Gustafsson talking about his fight against Mousasi

Great fight

These guys will both be tough to finish.

Gregard via (t)KO

I'm nuthugging tho

Gus is going to takedown Mousasi to lock in a decision. He's too close to a title shot not to play it safe. Pity

Well, in the interview he said he is going to go for the finish, so that means he is going for the decision.

You guys seriously dont? Athletic commission crap?????

According to the SMMF a fight should be 3 rounds x 5 minutes. Maybe they can make an exception. But MMA and boxing is sensitive stuff in Sweden so I doubt it...

would be very impressed if gus can finish mousasi, i see a decision all the way here

According to the SMMF a fight should be 3 rounds x 5 minutes. Maybe they can make an exception. But MMA and boxing is sensitive stuff in Sweden so I doubt it...

Ugh I hope so. They deserve 5.

What an amazing matchup! Loved both these guys for years and it's kinda sad one has to be derailed. I love how calm Moussasi is in fights: reminds me so much of Fedor. Just hope he isn't too calm and passive like his fight vs King Mo who is in Bellator now funny enough

What an amazing matchup! Loved both these guys for years and it's kinda sad one has to be derailed. I love how calm Moussasi is in fights: reminds me so much of Fedor. Just hope he isn't too calm and passive like his fight vs King Mo who is in Bellator now funny enough

haha Moussasi was derailed the second he fought Jardine to a Draw...

that said, Gus stays on the outside and uses his reach and throws in some takedowns for the decision win.

he Might clip him and get the tko but I doubt it.

Great logic there..:icon_conf

Well Silva has been finished before, while Mousasi has been proven to have an iron chin. Of course, anything's possible but the likelihood is this one goes to a decision.

If there is a finish I'd put money on it being Gegard by submission.

that said, Gus stays on the outside and uses his reach and throws in some takedowns for the decision win.

Mousasi destroyed Jardine.

If you weren't a noob and had actually seen the fight, I would not need to educate you like that. Embarassing.

you should stop posting. seriously.

Did you watch that fight? Gegard beat the living shit out of Jardine. The only thing that fight showed is that Gegard doesn't have very good TDD.

Sorry Gus but it's nappy time, sassy-style.

I hope if they don't allow it they take the show somewhere else. I hate when dirty politicians want to dictate in everything.

Back