Gustafsson Looking for a

Shogun MMA legend and UFC champ while 185lb Mou who?? is playing around in Japan and drawing with Jardine.

Gus is gonna show Mousasi why he should have stayed at 185 he is way to small at LHW

Mousasi has beaten VICIOUS, world class strikers as well as grapplers. Don't underestimate him, he might be the dark horse of the LHW division. Talented as fock!

Mousasi has better stand up.
Just watch all of their fights and you will see for yourself.

Gus is going to play it safe and try and clinch and go for take downs for 3 rounds.

Isn't he a mid-sized LHW?

He's not that small, but he's fighting some big LHW's. Kyle was huge and now Gustaffson... then if he beats Gus and say he gets a title shot... that's some big skilled competition right there.

Mousasi will probably finish his fight against Gustafsson.

So is this a three rounder or five? Can anybody confirm this?

I think all he can look for is a Finnish girl friend.

this fight reminds me of Jones-Bader, for the next big thing

Mousasi will probably finish his fight against Gustafsson.

It will be funny when the Mousasi hype train gets derailed. He's a good fighter, but nowhere near as good as his fanbase makes him out to be.

That seems like and odd matchup. Gustafson's pretty much top of contenders list just behind the Hendo vs. Machida winner. He really has a lot to loose and very little to gain in that match. Still he is likely to win and finish probably later rounds as Mousasi tends to fade and Gustafson's great at using his length (kicks and jab) to wear oponents down a bit.

Mousasi has beaten VICIOUS, world class strikers as well as grapplers. Don't underestimate him, he might be the dark horse of the LHW division. Talented as fock!

Lol we can't judge Mou on what he MIGHT do, Shogun is one of the all time greatest LHWs, former champ and Legend.

Shogun>Mousasi lol

It will be funny when the Mousasi hype train gets derailed. He's a good fighter, but nowhere near as good as his fanbase makes him out to be.

Hype?

I've been an avid fan of Mousasi for five years or so...

He will prove how good he is through his upcoming fights.

There are nuthuggers, irrational Mousasi fans, and ignorant Mousasi fans just like any other fan base for a fighter. Regardless, Mousasi is a formidable fighter.

Mousasi is going to shock the noobs, most of us know he will finish Gustafson

Mousasi by finish in the second.

I still can't believe this fight is actually happening. So. Fuckin. Stoked.

This was my thoughts. Matchups like this make me the happy

Lol we can't judge Mou on what he MIGHT do, Shogun is one of the all time greatest LHWs, former champ and Legend.

Shogun>Mousasi lol

I'm just saying don't underestimate him. The guy has got some skills and is very talented. And he's only 27 years old.

Btw, I know who Shogun is.

5 rounds? Mousasi has better boxing, but Gus mixes it up standing more, his takedowns are improving a lot, and he's shown an absolutely phenomenal chin. He's also about twice as big as Mousasi.

Will start off competitive and there might be a few hairy moments, but Gustafsson will wear him down to a dominant UD. Hopefully Mousasi gets his ass to 185 where it belongs afterwards.

This was my thoughts. Matchups like this make me the happy

yes-fight-fight.gif

Back