Gustafsson Looking for a

Realistically, Mousasi>Shogun technically and hes like a better version of him. Shogun fans come at me.

Shogun is my favorite fighter but i agree completely

he is def past his prime

I didn't expect gegard to be gustafssons next opponent
But damn what a fight !

as a fan of both fighters I'm kind of disappointed this match is happening already .shouldn't Gus be getting a title shot? Wtf

It will be a while before Jones-Chael, and then they're already lining up Cormier to fight Jones in the fall. Not to mention that Hendo would be ahead of him too if he beats Machida.

It might not be until next year that Gus gets a title shot. And that's if he keeps winning.

From a promotional stand point this is kinda a stupid match up.

They put a lot of effort building up Gus last year and this is a real very high risk vs low reward fight.

Saucy Moose isn't that big with casuals yet and Gus isn't exactly ingrained in the casuals minds yet. If he loses he will be majorly set back.

Gus should win this relatively comfortably. Still a good fight.

Mousasi is the man for fighting guys that are bigger than him. He's following in Fedors footsteps. Lets see if he can do it...

Of course Gus says he is looking for a finish. No fighter ever says they hope for a close, contentious decision.

Mousasi by finish in the second.

I still can't believe this fight is actually happening. So. Fuckin. Stoked.

This is a dream match for me. This shouldve what everyone hoped Shogun/Gus would be.

Realistically, Mousasi>Shogun technically and hes like a better version of him. Shogun fans come at me.
Shogun MMA legend and UFC champ while 185lb Mou who?? is playing around in Japan and drawing with Jardine.

Gus is gonna show Mousasi why he should have stayed at 185 he is way to small at LHW

I agree. Shogun is a warrior and as tough as they come though. I haven't seen enough of Mousasi to say the same about him.

Didn't know about this fight?! Should be great, I got Mousasi by split decision

Back