Gustafsson: Jon 'Bones' Jones, I am not impressed by your performance!

I dont see Gustaf beating JJ, he should focus on training and winning his next fight cos if he loses he

so much wit

gus will look foolish for making this comment when/if he ever faces cormier

Last edited:
Honesty, no fight tonight were impressive. So, yes, I agree,

Get by AJ first then focus on beating JJ for the second time.

Gus already beat Jones once. Only the three blind mice who were judging missed it. Next time, it won't go to decision.

This. New Rumble is scarier than Jones. At least you know Jones is going to try to smother you for a decision. New Rumble is out to kill.

Did rumble lose to trtfree vitor and Koscheck.lol

Gus should worry about his fight with rumble because he is getting ko in that fight.

Gus would have spent the evening on his back. He should stay quiet.

How come when Gus is the better wrestler? Did you not see the fear in Jones' eyes every time Gus stuffed him in their last fight?

A Jones fan that didn't like that Gus is saying here, what a big surprise :)

As you can see, people like what they see. Obviously Jones fans won't though.

Why do you attempt to start an argument with someone when you can't even express yourself in proper English ? God that's sad.

Gus already beat Jones once. Only the three blind mice who were judging missed it. Next time, it won't go to decision.

So I guess you are smarter than 99% of the fans who watched this fight thinking Jones won, aswell as every single one of the major MMA website journalists who scored it for Jones ? lol

Makes witty comment regarding Jones' performance = overseeing his next opponent. Sherdog never seizes to amaze me.

Back