Gustaffson Post Fight Interview

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
[YT]9GYgqBmI9iI[/YT]​

Gus is a good dude. I'll be pulling for him in any fight not involving Jones.

'The entire world was counting you out. You and your team were the only people that believed in you'.

This is what I mean.......there's plenty of people all over the world that believed in him. Why do people say this shit.

F****ng pissed off at the flip-floppers on this site. It was disgusting how much Gus was disrespected on here. Bandwagons at their finest.

'The entire world was counting you out. You and your team were the only people that believed in you'.

This is what I mean.......there's plenty of people all over the world that believed in him. Why do people say this shit.

I agree it's pretty stupid. A lot more people thought he could win than Sonnen and Belfort.

F****ng pissed off at the flip-floppers on this site. It was disgusting how much Gus was disrespected on here. Bandwagons at their finest.

Wait a second... you can't gain respect for someone after they prove you wrong? That's considered bandwagoning? Take a fucking elevator down from your tower, sir. I'd much rather admit I underestimated someone than be a dickhead and insist I was right, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Indeed. You get dubs for fighter bashing but not for this. You can't explain that.

This is one fight where i am, for once, fully in support of an immediate rematch. Gus rounds 1,2 & 3. Great fight though.

Very humble and im pulling for him for the re-match.

Damn you could tell he was crying after that loss, especially after how he fought, and all the work he put in. And then to get robbed because of incompetent judges who can't tell the difference between a blocked kick, missed spinning elbows, checked low kick, pisses me off. He was outclassing him on the feet, Til he got caught with the elbow at the last 40 seconds of the 4th round.

Wait a second... you can't gain respect for someone after they prove you wrong? That's considered bandwagoning? Take a fucking elevator down from your tower, sir. I'd much rather admit I underestimated someone than be a dickhead and insist I was right, despite all evidence to the contrary.

fantastic post here.

Great respect from an absolute warrior. Gus made me a fan after he beat Shogun. Wish he would have gotten the nod. He deserved it IMO.

I love how stoked he is about landing that takedown. Good for him. Wish him the best if or when a rematch happens.

Thanks for posting this. I came from the seeing the fights live, and Gus definetly earned my respect. His chin is made of steel, since some of the blows he absorbed would have knocked out 90% of the fighters. Both Jones and Gus put on a great performance- and the arena was the loudest it has ever been in the main event- louder than any regular season hockey or basketball games i have attended there. Definelty hoping for a rematch. Let Glover face Phil Davis in a Number One Contender Match.

Back