Gustaffson makes comment on Jon Jones's failed drug test.

Drunk driving is serious, however most deaths from drunk driving are not directly intentional.

Jumping random people on the street is 100% intentional.

Killing someone while driving drunk is involuntary manslaughter.
Killing someone while jumping someone 1st or 2nd degree murder.

If these cases were reversed you would be making the same argument in favor for Gus and you would want Jones to still be in jail. You Jones haters are as hypocritical as Jones but with the guise of the internet.

If Gus drove drunk and crashed into something I'd stop being a fan then and there. Everyone young man goes through a violent stage in their life. When I was around 19 I knocked my own older brother out because of a silly argument, everyone has beat someone up once in their life, I can understand Gus being a young guy who had nothing to his life. Jon had everything and he still crashed his car.

Such as? Taking coke, crashing into poles drunk, hiding from tests, poking, grabbing gloves, shit talking constantly, being an arrogant narcissist?

Drugs and PEDs - Liddell, Sonnen and most likely a ton of fighters

DUI - Bonnar, Ortiz

Hiding from tests (which is unproven for Jones) - Sonnen

Eye poking - Many fighters. Gustafsson and Faber eyepoked to get finishes.

Grabbing gloves (Jones doesn't do this) - Kennedy (but most people don't like Kennedy anyway)

Shit Talking/Arrogance/Narcissist - McGregor, Sonnen, Ortiz, Kennedy, Faber, Dillashaw, Schaub, etc

You're seriously gonna whine about Jones being cocky while you're a McGregor fan? You Jones haters are nothing like hypocrites at all.

If Gus drove drunk and crashed into something I'd stop being a fan then and there. Everyone young man goes through a violent stage in their life. When I was around 19 I knocked my own older brother out because of a silly argument, everyone has beat someone up once in their life, I can understand Gus being a young guy who had nothing to his life. Jon had everything and he still crashed his car.

Now I know why you excuse Gus, you're just like him.

Also minority young men don't get the privileges you attribute to young men. If Jones did what Gus has done he wouldn't even be eligible to participate in the UFC. He could still be in jail for that.

Drugs and PEDs - Liddell, Sonnen and most likely a ton of fighters

DUI - Bonnar, Ortiz

Hiding from tests (which is unproven for Jones) - Sonnen

Eye poking - Many fighters. Gustafsson and Faber eyepoked to get finishes.

Grabbing gloves (Jones doesn't do this) - Kennedy (but most people don't like Kennedy anyway)

Shit Talking/Arrogance/Narcissist - McGregor, Sonnen, Ortiz, Kennedy, Faber, Dillashaw, Schaub, etc

You're seriously gonna whine about Jones being cocky while you're a McGregor fan? You Jones haters are nothing like hypocrites at all.

Yeah but what's funny is that Jones is all of these. Btw McGregor knows what he's doing, him himself isn't a cocky disrespectful guy.

steven seagal invented cocaine.

Yeah but what's funny is that Jones is all of these. Btw McGregor knows what he's doing, him himself isn't a cocky disrespectful guy.

No he's not and you even made up some of your reasons. Also Sonnen is most of those too.

It's not surprising you came up with a lame excuse for McGregor's cockiness. You did excuse Gus for assault earlier.

No he's not and you even made up some of your reasons. Also Sonnen is most of those too.

It's not surprising you came up with a lame excuse for McGregor's cockiness. You did excuse Gus for assault earlier.

I'm not gonna argue with a Bones fan they're all the same and yeah Chael is all of them. I'm not making excuses for his assault but I don't understand why your ignoring everything ive said about Jones and just talking about the faults of Gus.

Cocaine is very commonly used by dudes in there 20's who have money. Every friday i had a 8 ball for the weekend at one time of my life. Shit is nasty stuff. I cant even drink no more cause it makes me want to get the real party started. 2 years no white for me gonna make it 3.

Today I learned aggravated assault cannot be fatal in any circumstance.:rolleyes:

I'm not gonna argue with a Bones fan they're all the same and yeah Chael is all of them. I'm not making excuses for his assault but I don't understand why your ignoring everything ive said about Jones and just talking about the faults of Gus.

"Gus did a shitty thing, assaulting people is awful, but it's not like he was putting people's lives in danger" - You.

That is what I was arguing against.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back