Gustaffson makes comment on Jon Jones's failed drug test.

This a terrible day for MMA as whole. There is nothing "good" about what Jon Jones is going through. I hope that all of those individuals who are gnashing their teeth, and rattling their sabers, never have to watch someone they care for destroy themselves in an addiction. Or have to go through that living hell themselves.

Oh, Jesus Christ you're annoying. Please leave.

That would be strike two.

Being reckless and potentially hurting people is not as bad as seeking out and intentionally hurting people.

Potentially killing people in traffic is worse than a troubled teenager fighting on the street imo.

OaG3aqi.gif

Most people's argument was that driving and crashing a car while drunk was worse than assault.

A friend of mine crashed his Nissan Skyline drunk into oncoming traffic last year. He died instantly. The passengers of the other car (a lady and her daughter) both survived. The mother lost her arm, and the daughter is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. My friend was a fucking moron who permanently ruined 2 people's lives with one shitty decision. Believe me, assault is horrible and should be punished. But driving drunk CAN KILL PEOPLE. So yeah, my stance is that driving drunk is worse than assault as well.

Potentially killing people in traffic is worse than a troubled teenager fighting on the street imo.

If he was fighting other teens spoiling for a fight then yes, but wasn't he beating civilians and taking their stuff?

I don't have the details.

A friend of mine crashed his Nissan Skyline drunk into oncoming traffic last year. He died instantly. The passengers of the other car (a lady and her daughter) both survived. The mother lost her arm, and the daughter is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. My friend was a fucking moron who permanently ruined 2 people's lives with one shitty decision. Believe me, assault is horrible and should be punished. But driving drunk CAN KILL PEOPLE. So yeah, my stance is that driving drunk is worse than assault as well.

An ex-girlfriend of mine was struck and killed by a drunk driver, so don't think for a second I take it lightly.

I just think intent and actual damage is worse than recklessness with the potential for greater damage.

An ex-girlfriend of mine was struck and killed by a drunk driver, so don't think for a second I take it lightly.

I just think intent and actual damage is worse than recklessness with the potential for greater damage.

Well Gus shed light on the subject and said that he was drunk and looking for a guy he had beef with or something...that's when he beat up someone and stole his cigarettes. Can you claim that as just being drunk and reckless too?

There's nothing worse than being responsible for a large metal object travelling at speeds that could cause catastrophe. Jon is ridiculously lucky he didn't hit someone else's car and ruins someones life.

Well Gus shed light on the subject and said that he was drunk and looking for a guy he had beef with or something...that's when he beat up someone and stole his cigarettes. Can you claim that as just being drunk and reckless too?

There's nothing worse than being responsible for a large metal object travelling at speeds that could cause catastrophe. Jon is ridiculously lucky he didn't hit someone else's car and ruins someones life.

Really?

Nothing worse?

Nothing at all?

As though Jones snorting cocaine in his spare time is somehow worse than Gus beating the shit out of innocent civilians.

Jones was on three 8-balls and still got stomped the fuck out by Gus. No way in Hell does Rehab Jones win a rematch - there's just no way.

Jones put Gus on those spaghetti legs. He also won the fight.

As though Jones snorting cocaine in his spare time is somehow worse than Gus beating the shit out of innocent civilians.

You should really pay more attention to what people are saying.

I know you're a Bones fan and all but please don't defend his actions needlessly.

You should really pay more attention to what people are saying.

I know you're a Bones fan and all but please don't defend his actions needlessly.

Just saying. All of you holier than thou sorts seem to care so much that he put some powder in his nose.. you would think he had a massive cocaine orgy with your mother and father.

Many of these people who are upset about Jones fucking their mother also support Gus and choose to ignore his violent past as though it is not 1000 times more despicable than a guy doing some recreational drugs in his spare time.

Just saying. All of you holier than thou sorts seem to care so much that he put some powder in his nose.. you would think he had a massive cocaine orgy with your mother and father.

Many of these people who are upset about Jones fucking their mother also support Gus and choose to ignore his violent past as though it is not 1000 times more despicable than a guy doing some recreational drugs in his spare time.

Like I said I don't give a fuck about Bones and his drugs I'm just here to laugh at his fans who thought he was perfect... and no there's no excuse for Alex's teen violence just like there's no excuse for driving a car drunk when you have enough money to get a cab.

Also, stop with the and still shit, it's really pathetic. Like when you're arguing with a kid and they keep saying the same things because that's all they know.

Back