Gustaffson makes comment on Jon Jones's failed drug test.

Gus should talk, given his violent past that Jones' haters look past because Gus is their Nordic Knight.

More reasons to love this kid Jon. Funny shit by Gus btw.

Jones should have body slammed some girls and stole their cigarettes instead.

Or crashed in to a lampost drunk with 2 random girls hahaha, I forget whpo did that but I know he had something to do with MMA :icon_lol:

I live near allstar training center (gus's gym) and cocaine is actually very common in this part of stockholn

I don't think that cocaine is very common in the northern europe at all. Even if someone has some it's usually low quality crap with a high price.. But okay!

indeed

theres a fine line between jokes and a complete lack of respect for an individual

i hope people can be more respectful in the future instead of acting like cokeheads

Where's this fine line? Where does Jon say telling Cormier that he will literally kill him land at?

The comments made by Gus were sophomoric and lacked basic human compassion. Jones may be in for the "fight of his life", ironically it has zero to do with Gus. Jones has his own inner demons to vanquish, demons that make Gus look like a teddy bear.

This.

Is Gus in any position to say anything? Didn't he spend 15 months in prison?

The dude was 18...he got better and improved with MMA & Jon seems to be getting worse.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the dude has a mental breakdown at some point.

The dude was 18...he got better and improved with MMA & Jon seems to be getting worse.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the dude has a mental breakdown at some point.

Being 18 isn't an excuse for going around beating the shit out of people. Jones did a little coke, I would say what Gus did was much worse.

This a terrible day for MMA as whole. There is nothing "good" about what Jon Jones is going through. I hope that all of those individuals who are gnashing their teeth, and rattling their sabers, never have to watch someone they care for destroy themselves in an addiction. Or have to go through that living hell themselves.

Gus should wear this tshirt after their fight if it happens and win:

31002f46d002a2fc0a37bebd8cdc1cac

Man if only I had good shooping resources. Someone needs to make some kind of Breaking Bones parody.

indeed

theres a fine line between jokes and a complete lack of respect for an individual

i hope people can be more respectful in the future instead of acting like cokeheads

Everybody treats drug use like a disease, when in fact it is not. Children with leukemia have a disease. They have no say in the matter, and must suffer through the symptoms anyway. People who use cocaine, after seeing all the lives it has destroyed, make a stupid choice.

I don't hate Jones; I don't wish him anything ill. In fact, I want him healthy to raise his kids. But let's stop pretending that drug use is something awful that happens to people. It's a poor choice, and ridiculing that choice is perfectly fine.

Being 18 isn't an excuse for going around beating the shit out of people. Jones did a little coke, I would say what Gus did was much worse.

I agree. Young thug Gustaffson was more of a menace to society than Jones has ever been.

Back