Gus would

ZuffaExecutive

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Stop cormiers takedowns and dominate the striking exchanges.

Also mma wrestling>Rashad>Davis>Gus>Jones>Cormier

IMO, Gus won the fight against Jones. But, I also don't believe Gus has improved his cardio enough to last 5 RDs again. Having said that, Jones had a difficult time with Gus because was as tall or taller with as long of a reach.

it took like 2 seconds for the haters to re-attach to Gus' nuts.
they will take 1 second to grab onto Rumble's if he beats Gus.

Gus must go Russia and train Cardio with Fedor in pure SNOW, without shirt and tractor tire as a target.

Do you expect fighters to not have people cheering at them or what? Such a weird thing to say.

You need to let go of your anger....I will pray for you and hope the McGregor blesses you my son

Do you expect fighters to not have people cheering at them or what? Such a weird thing to say.
More weird is how quickly the OP is willing to cascade Cormier down the list, when just 24 hours ago, he had the best wrestling in MMA and would dump Jones on his head. What a difference a night makes, eh?

no, i expect fans to actually root for their favorite fighters instead of bouncing from guy to guy like a drunk chick at a party.
my sense is that most of the guys that rooted for DC were not actual fans, but were Jones haters.
these will jump on Gus' nuts and/or Rumbles depending on the outcome of their fight.
they are pretty worthless as far as rational opinions when it comes to Jones threads.
you on the otherhand have, and probably always will be, on the Gus wagon, which is cool by me.

Stop cormiers takedowns and dominate the striking exchanges.

Also mma wrestling>Rashad>Davis>Gus>Jones>Cormier

What? Did you put all those names in a hat and pull em out one at a time to get them in whatever order?

Jones/Cormier/Gus/Rumble are all right there. Cormier needs to fine-tune his offense a bit but it's do-able.

Back