Gus Vs Jones Round per Round Stats **

There was never a point in the fight where Jones was in trouble. Gus was rocked 3 times

I couldn't understand you, please get that JJ dick out of your mouth.

BTW Gustafsson was rocked once in the 4th. Jones was tagged all fight long

Yes Jones was doing much more damage with his elbows and kicks than Gus with his punches. Gus punches was cutting Jones but Jones was inflicting much more damage

More Damage?????
You did see the hospital pic, where Jones is in a stretcher hooked up to an iv while a fully dressed Gustafsson takes a picture with him right?

Sorry, I trust the professionals at fight metric more than some neckbeard with a pencil and paper...

The fight wasn't rigged moron...

He wasn't implying the fight was rigged genius, he implied the numbers were manipulated to favor Jones.

Now pat yourself in the back fucktard

He wasn't implying the fight was rigged genius, he implied the numbers were manipulated to favor Jones.

Now pat yourself in the back fucktard

lmao notice how he vanishes once hes made to look like a fool, i think even he realized how stupid he was, i really feel strongly about those numbers too, i mean how many times has that happened inside a fight ? let alone a title fight? and towards the end????they really were drinking the Gatorade if u know what i mean ../...

Lol the pros at fight metric? Why, because they have eyes? Anybody can count a punch and a kick ya fool.

No body can tell how hurt a fighter is except them selves.

See Aldo vs. Faber

Poker face.

Agreed

I remember Chael saying Bisping rocked him really bad several times but never jumped on him.

Good job, thanks TS

I scored it 1-2-3-4 for Gus, but people told me to GTFO, well guess what mofos :icon_lol:

S10pO65.gif

(I think this gif belongs to frendie2b)

Oh man thiss killed me, snuck up on me out of nowhere amongst a bunch of serious discussion then BOOM Antonio Bonesderas
Best gif ever

Not bad! The part where you talk about Jones landing five flush elbows on Gus in the fourth round is an outright lie though. You should re-watch that, he lands on good elbow that sends Gus backwards and at most another two. He missed almost all of his shots after that, and even got his TD stuffed. I think Round 4 was the best round for Alex too.

Not bad! The part where you talk about Jones landing five flush elbows on Gus in the fourth round is an outright lie though. You should re-watch that, he lands on good elbow that sends Gus backwards and at most another two. He missed almost all of his shots after that, and even got his TD stuffed. I think Round 4 was the best round for Alex too.

no it is not he landed 4 plus the big one flush this i have checked 4 times, i might be wrong but from what i saw , gus took 4 after the big one , two send him backwards but he still kept throwing. jones missed with another 2 then went for td that gus defended despite the damage, they obviously didnt have the same power as the spinning one but they still landed

lmao notice how he vanishes once hes made to look like a fool, i think even he realized how stupid he was, i really feel strongly about those numbers too, i mean how many times has that happened inside a fight ? let alone a title fight? and towards the end????they really were drinking the Gatorade if u know what i mean ../...

That JJ coolaid is a bit sour now I bet

Last edited:
so add up all the strikes, the only round jones landed more was round 5, bs

so add up all the strikes, the only round jones landed more was round 5, bs

so please enlightenment me and tell me wat rounds jj or gus landed more and how many strikes , youre more than welcome to post ur own stats , it might be better than to come here and scream bs like a retard ......

Last edited:
Back