Gus to Jones: We're supposed to be role models.

quite the opposite.
I can point it out.

When you claim you rather be with someone that does drugs (like jon dis a month ago) than someone who could beat you up (like Gus did 10 years ago).

The fact you are acting like a dumbass doesn't mean you are right. It means you are acting up like a dumbass...

The fact you try to discredit what Gus said because of something he did 10 years ago is plenty of prof you are just a hater... or a jon nuthugger who got gotten to.

Bu no need to cry. I am sure Jon is somewhere thanking you for the support in this time of need. :wink:

I'm sorry, where does it say I said Jon is now a better person for using Cocaine and driving under the influence? :redface: Once again, making sh*t up. You are having trouble comprehending what you are reading.

Like I said before, I don't care about either fighters past or present. I don't believe fighters should be role models to begin with, that is a parents job. I only bring up their past to point out the hypocrisy. The reason you are having trouble with this is because you don't know the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" and you lack comprehension skills.

Last edited:
I think people need to take a step back.

Yes, Gus had a bad past.
But Jon is having a terrible present.

Gus changed... apparently he is a better person now (at least for what we know).
Jon is changing. He was all holy, snitching people who used weed, etc. Then he gets drunk & drive...then he does coke.

Claiming both are the same is obviously untrue.
Claiming GUs can't talk to Jon about being a role model just because Gus had a past is asinine.

Jon speaks about being a role model and a positive influence on people.

I find Jon's actions (while trying to be portrayed as a role model) worse than Gus leaving his issues behind.

Not saying anyone is a saint. They are not. We are not.
But I don't see why Gus cannot say they are supposed to be role models...
Actually Gus having a bad past is something he can be a role model about.
Yes he fucked up but he learned from those fuck ups and didn't let his life continue down a very bad road.

I'm sorry, where does it say I said Jon is now a better person for using Cocaine and driving under the influence? :redface: Once again, making sh*t up. You are having trouble comprehending what you are reading.

Like I said before, I don't care about either fighters past or present. I don't believe fighters should be role models to begin with, that is a parents job. I only bring up their past to point out the hypocrisy. The reason you are having trouble with this is because you don't know the meaning of the word "hypocrisy" and you lack comprehension skills.

and like I explained to you time and again.

if you claim you rather go with the person who did drugs than the one who beat people, it is obvious to everyone you are claiming what you say now you did not.

It is highly comical the fact you now run away from your own words.

And after trying so hard to discredit Gus now for something he did 10 years ago, now you try to claim you don't care for either fighters... Backpedaling much?

The reason you try to cling to the world hypocrite shows how desperate you are.
And as I said before, and I made it perfectly clear:
You are not a hypocrite. You are simply a dumbass...

Actually Gus having a bad past is something he can be a role model about.
Yes he fucked up but he learned from those fuck ups and didn't let his life continue down a very bad road.

that is precisely what I was saying to Takamine86.

He claims he rather take side with the one doing drugs...

Gus was young and completely unknown, hence NOT a role model at the time he made his mistake.

Jones is older and a world famous athlete, hence a HUGE role model for millions of young people.

Gus point is 100% valid.

It seems everybody gets it...

Gus was young and completely unknown, hence NOT a role model at the time he made his mistake.

Jones is older and a world famous athlete, hence a HUGE role model for millions of young people.

Gus point is 100% valid.

You are the only one who does not...:redface:
As it seems, you don't understand the word: Irony.

It seems everybody gets it...

You are the only one who does not...:redface:
As it seems, you don't understand the word: Irony.
Theres no irony here, only cold facts about Jones being the most hypocritical fighter in UFC history.

Wtf? Jones is a great role model. I'd love it if my son was to become one of MMA's GOATs. Jones is making good $$$ due to working his ass off and is getting bitches. What more do u want? Come on, do you really want your son to play Dungeons and Dragons all his life? Fuck out ta here... Jones is what every man wishes he was. Now, do I like his personality? No. But that's not what you should be looking @ in a role model. Dumbass fans and their stupid ass children. Fuck the kids.

did he just get arrested for assault or was this like a long ass time ago and you are just whining?

It doesn't matter when he did it...the fact is he DID it and according to the Gus fanboy hand book nobody can ever change. So therefore Gus is the same dude...which he is.

There are a lot of different victims who have made claims against Gus and the gang he used to hang out with. There is a pattern with Gus and his gang. Obviously there are always two sides to each story but Gus has admitted to his crimes and doesn't make any excuses for himself, you shouldn't be making excuses for him either. He owned up to his past, he didn't blame the victims.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/440592/How-MMA-saved-Alexander-Gustafsson-after-being-jailed-as-a-teenager/

"This is the only interview I am doing about this," said Gustafsson. "I feel like I want to have my say. Then I want to leave it and look forward. This happened when I was a teenager. Today, I am a completely different person.

"As a youth, I always had a lot of energy. And I had no real goals. Thus, I had great parents, great family, but I did not know where I was going with all this energy.

"I ended up in negative ways and it became a destructive behavior.

"I cannot defend it in any way. It is something I am ashamed of. It was..."

Page 10 Alexander admits jumping a man and his girlfriend unknown to him other than that the man was friends with a man who had been in a scoffold with Alexanders friend two years earlier.

http://minfil.org/Ham1ecbeb3/B1057-05.pdf
Sentenced for obstruction of justice (threating and beating the plaintiff) Sentenced for assault against a man and a woman

http://minfil.org/I8m3e4b3bb/B2992-05_B2991-05.pdf
http://minfil.org/Ffmce7b4ba/B3129-06.pdf
There are like 10 people in these sentences that he has beat up.

I'll quote sentence B3129-06, Alexander sentenced for "aggravated assault".

Plaintiff and girlfriend had been at restaurant, meets Alexander with friends afterwards.

Alexander goes up to him and asks:"Have you talked shit with person X?"

In which the plaintiff says No.

According to Alexander his eyes then went dark.

Beats the man to the ground, kicks him in the head while unconscious

Sentence B2992-05

Man with girlfriend leaves clothes by public pier while bathing, Sees Alexander Gustafsson with friends going through their clothes.

Alexander is seen dropping a white package of cigarettes on the ground while the woman's white cigarette package from her clothes is missing. The couple decides to just leave but when they do, the woman says "it's wrong to steal from bathing peoples' clothes".

Alexander then lifts her up and throws her on the wooden pier, when she recovers from the chock she sees Alexander sitting upon her boyfriend head-butting him.

Somebody who does things like that NEVER changes and CANNOT be trusted. They are truly the lowest of the low.

Somebody who does things like that NEVER changes and CANNOT be trusted. They are truly the lowest of the low.

Yeah professor right like you would know. I know plenty of people that was in a lot of fights as teenagers who are nowadays well behaved, well educated and well paid family men. That BS you state is not true and not based on any real life experience.

Good for you if you never got in a fight in your little life but the "lowest of the low" award will end up with you anyway for slandering people on the internet. That is the way of the retarded dipshit, meditate on your perverse Gus hate while he travels further on his way of the warrior.

1344446844276.jpg

Teens and young adults change all the time. There are so many adults I speak with who were violent teens and destructive young adults, who then grew up to the some of the most positive and mild-mannered individuals you could ever meet.

Adults who are stuck in a pattern of sociopathic behavior and show signs of megalomania, however..... not so much. But I honestly hope Jones has just been in that cycle due to unchecked success. Maybe he'll pull out of it and be a positive member of society.

It doesn't matter when he did it...the fact is he DID it and according to the Gus fanboy hand book nobody can ever change. So therefore Gus is the same dude...which he is.

oh, so just whining
thanks for clarifying

So damn sad Diggem, it's a shame you can't get over your envious feelings towards Gus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back