Gus: "Sign that bout agreement. Let's go."

wolf-ticket-e1335914333658.jpg

And from the looks of it, 90% of this forum bought them already.

Watching you guys argue in circles makes me wonder if you realize how pathetic it is.

Hey guy...

dont_be_that_guy-102722.gif

that-guy.jpg

Isnt Jones in the middle of contract negotiations? Is Gus' ego so big that he thinks Jones is going to take a lesser payout just to give him his rematch?

i honestly think dc deserves the shot more, subbing dan is till a bigger win than any of gus's not to mention beating the heavies on his resume, but its just my thought and ill get bashed

Beating Jones > Subbing an old man

Should have been an auto rematch to begin with.

DC can wait

Isnt Jones in the middle of contract negotiations? Is Gus' ego so big that he thinks Jones is going to take a lesser payout just to give him his rematch?

lol yea thats not it.

He wants to make sure he gets paid for losing his belt.

Why lose the belt AND take less money?

Jones is smart.

And yet the Jon Jones fanboys scrambled and cried about Gustafsson getting a potential rematch in Sweden.

Wrong. The medicals showed there was nothing wrong Jimmo's leg and he got a few days suspension. How about if you get your facts straight before acting like you've got a clue?

76036_UFC_Fight_Night_30.png

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/ufc-figh...ight-night-30-ryan-jimmos-leg-injury-mma-news

"And the list is a bit puzzling.

Probably because Ryan Jimmo only required a week off from training following his technical knockout loss to Jimi Manuwa on the FOX Sports 2 main card. The former MFC star made a "Big Deal" out of a leg injury that saw him flop to the ground during their fight.

But apparently, it wasn't serious enough to warrant a suspension."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/31/...juries-jimi-manuwa-rosi-sexton-ryan-jimmo-mma

If you'd bothered to watch Manuwa's fights you would know he's got a habit of both injuring AND making his opponents quit in brutal fashion. Whether Jimmo was actually injured or quit doesn't really make it less impressive one way or the other because before that happened Manuwa was bullying him around in a way more merited fighters hasn't even come close to doing.

Yeah well that's what all the fight finder experts says. Ideally you would be looking at their skills and use your brain and then you wouldn't have to lean on fight finder as much.

Sure you are.

No wonder you have dubs. What a pathetic and stupid response from a stupid piece of shit poster (see I'm dumbing down to your level)

Just because medicals didn't turn up anything doesn't mean something didn't happen to his leg that caused severe pain and made him quit, like when DHK had that muscle spasm against Damien Maia.

I have seen Manuwa's fight, and again his best win is RYAN JIMMO. As opposed to Lil Nog beating Rashad in his last fight. And Lil Nog is dangerous both on the ground and standing, unlike Manuwa who isn't going to submit you off his back. Get your facts straight you dimwit MMA noob.

Win Rashad > Win Jimmo anyone that isn't a biased retard knows this

And I already said I don't care who fights Jones next. But it is stupid to act like beating Lil Nog would be less impressive than beating Jimi Manuwa.

Go cry about Jon Jones some more you pathetic excuse for a human being

Last edited:
You guys are making this more complicated then it needs to be by making it a discussion of who's more "deserving."

Its all about money! Plain and simple. Gus is fighting Jones next because its the fight that everyone has been clamoring about for quite some time now, and based on how the first fight went, the second will be much much bigger.

These merit based arguments are so retarded when not looking at it within the context of money. The most important part of the equation when putting a fight together is figuring out what the fans want, and whats going to get us the most money right now.

The fans want Gus vs Jones (which will make the most money)....Kudos to the UFC for giving what the fans want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back