Gus: "Sign that bout agreement. Let's go."

i honestly think dc deserves the shot more, subbing dan is till a bigger win than any of gus's not to mention beating the heavies on his resume, but its just my thought and ill get bashed

i honestly think dc deserves the shot more, subbing dan is till a bigger win than any of gus's not to mention beating the heavies on his resume, but its just my thought and ill get bashed

Only jones haters will bash you. DC deserves the shot over gu. Gus has a shot and lost and has done nothing to earn a new one.

He's being a little simple minded obviously Jones has some tough bouts ahead of him and he should try and maximize his cash flow in case it all falls apart.

Gus should have got an immediate rematch..

The deal prolly on hold cause UFC pressing jbj to fight in sweden.

DC's injured now so it doesnt really matter. Gus is a great fight in the meantime

Jones trying to hold out as long as possiblle. Wouldn't be surprised he announces he has an injury.

aldo and jones are gonna benefit from that gil melendez contract just watch. if weidman keeps building his brand he'll get big money too. the days of ufc paying 100k to champs to show are over.

edit: this is clearly about money.

Last edited:
Fuck that immediate rematch shit. You have your shot to beat the champ its not the UFC's fault that you let it went to the judges when you know how retarded mma judging is. DC made waves in the HW division as a undersized HW and dominated both fights he was given at lhw. Based on how the UFC is doing a lhw fight for top mw contender, then why can't DC be given his earned title shot based on his dominance at HW and his 2 wins at lhw (no matter what shertards bitch about barista boy and old man dan).

Edit: DC's injury obviously changes the playing field for a bit. Due to injury gus is obviously next up to redeem himself and should have the chance to do so. DC should have winner, depending on how long his healing takes.

Last edited:
Gus just signed a new deal with the UFC, he knows Jones is in the middle of doing the same thing.

But this is sherdog so people will eat this up and claim Jones is ducking

Why is Gus in such a hurry to get smashed up???

Bones gets stronger/faster/craftier with every fight!

Gus doesn't.

Must need the loot!

How can you guys not want the rematch when the first fight was awesome? Who cares who won, I just want to see that again. DC is a great contender but I think Gus is a more dangerous opponent for Jones.

Jones trying to hold out as long as possiblle. Wouldn't be surprised he announces he has an injury.

Knock on wood but it wouldn't surprise me, honestly. I truly believe Jones is scared of Gus.

Uhhh ...

Jones is negotiating a new contract. Not a deal for a single fight. He's in the middle of negotiations. The wait is on that, not him agreeing to this fight.

If you legitimately think Jones is scared or afraid of Gus, you might have a mental disability.

Uhhh ...

Jones is negotiating a new contract. Not a fight deal. He's in the middle of negotiations. The wait is on that, not him agreeing to this fight.

If you legitimately think Jones is scared or afraid of Gus, you might have a mental disability.

He's never expressed enthusiasm about the rematch. While he may not be scared of him per se, he would rather avoid that fight as long as possible than sign it ASAP and get a chance to prove he's undoubtedly the best.

He's never expressed enthusiasm about the rematch. While he may not be scared of him per se, he would rather avoid that fight as long as possible than sign it ASAP and get a chance to prove he's undoubtedly the best.

Jones hasn't proven he's undoubtedly the best by beating everyone he's faced, defending his title numerous times and winning a fight over Gus already? I don't think he's stalling. He just fought a little while ago. His contract is up. He probably wants more money. If you think Jones is trying to delay the fight, you're hilarious. Everyone knows the fight is next. I'm sure Jones wants to get it over with so internet psychologists like yourself would shut up about it.

I never knew so many people have psychology degrees on Suredawg ... lol

Back