Gus/Rumble or Anderson/Diaz?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Which fight are you guys most looking forward to at the end of january? Im sure a few mc gregor fans will say conor/siver...what a joke of a fight to make as a main event.

Gus / Rumble

We already know the outcome of Anderson / Diaz

silva vs diaz! they are both tremendous match-ups but c'mon man... anderson silva... nick diaz...!

Gus/Rumble. But I'll be watching both

I like fights. :D

Rumble is the only relevant fighter but has been overshadowed by his recent domestic violence allegations. Gus is overhyped and Silva/Diaz are both on losing streaks.

With that said, Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz.

I think both match ups are really intriguing and its really hard to choose but if I had a gun to my head to watch just 1 fight it would be silva diaz. Its a fight I thought id never see and just the thought of the staredown, both guys taunting inside the octagon and the return of 2 legends who havent fought in ages has me nearly busting a nut. Cant fucking wait for it, even more than the Jones DC fight

Gus and rumble has me super pumped aswell, just not quite as much as for the return of 2 legends of the sport who have been around forever

The Gustafsson fight by a comfortable margin.

As much as I love it anderson diaz pails in comparison to gus vs rumble get real.

Huge fan of Diaz and pulling for him to win with all my being, but Gus/Rumble is one of those rare fights which are both a fun matchup and relevant for the division. Not to mention that both guys are in their peak.

alex-rumble

slim weights have not same emotion as hw or lhw

and please jon....stop to say for years thah you are moving up and do it

What do you mean by 'same emotion'? Are you implying smaller weights dont try as hard and put in as much effort? I really dont see what youre getting at with that statement or maybe english isnt your main language

I think both match ups are really intriguing and its really hard to choose but if I had a gun to my head to watch just 1 fight it would be silva diaz. Its a fight I thought id never see and just the thought of the staredown, both guys taunting inside the octagon and the return of 2 legends who havent fought in ages has me nearly busting a nut. Cant fucking wait for it, even more than the Jones DC fight

Gus and rumble has me super pumped aswell, just not quite as much as for the return of 2 legends of the sport who have been around forever

what?

Jones vs DC crushes both these fights I mean come on.

As much as I love it anderson diaz pails in comparison to gus vs rumble get real.

How so? Anyone who isnt excited to see 2 legends who are without doubt 2 of the most exciting fighters ever, who are still relevant in their divisions throw down, must be new to MMA or absolutely insane

Can we do it as a tag match?

Gus vs Rumble. It's actually a relevant and legitimate match up.

Gus vs Rumble is a real top fight in the LHW division.

Diaz had nothing for a GSP that had an Achilles tendon injury and was sick during the fight. Now he's going to go up a weight class to fight another all time great fighter? Not going to be good for Diaz.

What do you mean by 'same emotion'? Are you implying smaller weights dont try as hard and put in as much effort? I really dont see what youre getting at with that statement or maybe english isnt your main language

pretty sure he means people are more invested in the heavier weight classes and thus show more emotions to the fights...not the fighters themselves...but the fans...i dont paticularly agree as i love some of the smaller weight classes but hey to each their own

Back