Gus posts video of the Tele 2 arena setting up for the event!

Great card

and a perfect time for us to watch, 8/9pm

Nice, can't wait to see the fight this weekend!

One, I think it's awesome that Gus is into the whole process behind the event.

Two, rumble is the man for taking this fight in Gus' hometown. Even Jones didn't wanna scrap in that stadium. Rumble gives 0 fucks where the fight is lol. I can't wait til that cage door closes.

I think they have sold nearly everything but the area where the black tarpins that is over the upper level short side on the video, they never released those tickets, not sure why.

Yep, no need to stay up until 5 am for once

Apparently on the UFC Website Maincard start at 2 AM sunday morning here(1 AM In UK) do you agree ?

I think its strangly late but maybe for the american viewers to watch it in the end of the afternoon ?

I think its the fisrt time than the UFC put a european card so late, all the sweden, germany, uk and ireland main card start a 9 or 8 PM.

Apparently on the UFC Website Maincard start at 2 AM sunday morning here(1 AM In UK) do you agree ?

I think its strangly late but maybe for the american viewers to watch it in the end of the afternoon ?

I think its the fisrt time than the UFC put a european card so late, all the sweden, germany, uk and ireland main card start a 9 or 8 PM.

Yeah, i think that time is for the American viewers. I've never seen an European card so late either so it is either a mistake or it is the time it will be shown in the US

Yeah, i think that time is for the American viewers. I've never seen an European card so late either so it is either a mistake or it is the time it will be shown in the US

I already made the math :

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-stockholm-sweden

FP Prelims :
4PM Eastern + 5 for You (9 PM) + 6 For me (22h)
Prelims :
5PM Eastern + 5 for You (10PM) + 6 For me (23h)
Main Card :
8PM Eastern + 5 for You (1AM) + 6 For me (02h)

I think i'm right !

Strikes me as very odd that the UFC wouldn't be courting European viewers and putting this card on at least 4pm (EST) main card, placing it around 10-Midnight for the main show in Stockholm.

Strikes me as very odd that the UFC wouldn't be courting European viewers and putting this card on at least 4pm (EST) main card, placing it around 10-Midnight for the main show in Stockholm.

Pretty sure FOX made the call on this one.

Back