Gus fans and those who think he won...

Bubson Bubba

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For me Gus is the LHW champion and Jones is not.

For me his record is 16-1 and Jones 18-2

Cause this is how it really is.

Gus is the P4p fighter to be talked about.

Of course you have the right to not use your brain and go with the judges. Thats your choice.

But I will stand by the truth. I don't care what official stats say. Gus is the new champion. that is it.

Every discussion that has jones in it will be participated in by me as jones having lost a fight and belt. Every discussion that has Gus in it will be participated in by me as Gus being the LHW champ and a possible candidate for p4p discussions. I invite all those who think Gus has been robbed to have a similar stance. F**k officials.

I feel really hurt. Not just because I like Gus but also because an injustice has been done to someone.

Of course you have the right to not use your brain and go with the judges. Thats your choice.

But I will stand by the truth. I don't care what official stats say. Gus is the new champion. that is it.

Use your brain?

Dude, use yours. All of you. I cannot believe the majority out there on Sherdog think Gus won. I wanted him to win but show some integrity and respect the champ. Jones won. Hands down.

The Gus fans are making delusional shogun fans look good tonight it was an awesome performance by Gus but give it a rest man it could have gone either way

Use your brain?

Dude, use yours. All of you. I cannot believe the majority out there on Sherdog think Gus won. I wanted him to win but show some integrity and respect the champ. Jones won. Hands down.

No he didn't. Don't push it down my throat. Gus is the Champ BTW.

The Gus fans are making delusional shogun fans look good tonight it was an awesome performance by Gus but give it a rest man it could have gone either way

The Judges were bribed by bookies like you. I demand an investigation into your account. You little Vcash devil.

Right, the guy that nearly got finished in the fight is the champ...no one that matters thinks Gus won. No one.

Just shut up! Yay, Gus gave Jones the fight of his life...but he didn't do enough to take the belt...now get the f over it already

well , if you want to talk about being finished. Jones went in an ambulance, Gus is talking to the media.

But that is not the point. Gus outlanded Jones. Gus won more rounds than Jones did. This is what the decision was to be made on.

well , if you want to talk about being finished. Jones went in an ambulance, Gus is talking to the media.

But that is not the point. Gus outlanded Jones. Gus won more rounds than Jones did. This is what the decision was to made on.
Tell me why Gus won rounds 2 and 3 without question. I think those are the only two rounds that are up for debate and I have Jones taking 2, 4, 5 for the win.

Use your brain?

As he goes to the hospital... and was outstruck....

Clear winner.

Tell me why Gus won rounds 2 and 3 without question. I think those are the only two rounds that are up for debate and I have Jones taking 2, 4, 5 for the win.

Yeah, I read sherdogs review too.

Food for thought, the majority of Jones "strikes" were this sissy kicks to the leg that did nothing.

He landed those more than anything else.

That is YOUR champion.

A pussy.

Just shut up! Yay, Gus gave Jones the fight of his life...but he didn't do enough to take the belt...now get the f over it already[/QUOTE

Mind your own business. Whether i get over it or not is not the business of a jerk like you. No one invited YOU here, see the title.

Yeah, I read sherdogs review too.

Food for thought, the majority of Jones "strikes" were this sissy kicks to the leg that did nothing.

He landed those more than anything else.

That is YOUR champion.

A pussy.
Hey, so, how many times did Gus rock Jones or nearly finish him?

Back