Gus did not look good against Manuwa

giphy.gif

Says the fat internet troll. Bookmarked for when he has a number contender fight.

Little does he know I'm 150 pounds soaking wet.

But seriously. If Manuwa is elite, LHW has shit the bed from where it used to be.

Gus can take a punch, as Long as Rumble doesn't start teeing off...

But seriously. If Manuwa is elite, LHW has shit the bed from where it used to be.

My bad. I forgot... There's literally only 3 or 4 elite fighters in the world. The rest suck.
Just a bunch of amateurs.

You could be 5'2". At 150lbs you'd be pretty fat.

Manuwa doesn't have the ground skills so I think he's another Houston Alexander type puncher.

Alex looked good. At no point was he in trouble and he TKOd an undefeated fighter. It wasn't like he wrestled the guy to death.

Where the hell is Jimi manuwa anyways?

Broken arm or foot last I heard.

TS is all sorts of stupid lol. Gus wasn't in trouble at any point whatsoever. This is almost as good as people going on about Conor getting "hit so much" against Poirier.

Gustafsson fought both intelligently and impressively. I don't think he'll be able to land vicious knees like that against Rumble, since Rumble seems quite a bit taller than Manuwa, but it'll be an interesting fight. So stoked I get to see this live!

According to Sherdog, the only good performances ever are Anderson vs. Forrest, Shogun in the PRIDE GP, and Hendo vs. Bisping.

Pretty much this.

He only has one top 10 win, still a lot to prove but he has skill.

Okay friend. I think your definition of "not looking good" is a bit off. I remember people saying Cormier looked horrible against Mir and that the fight basically proved he has no business fighting UFC level heavyweights, and that Gegard Mousasi looked terrible against the "scrub" Ilir Latifi, so I guess you're not alone.

That overhand right hand by Manuwa didn't even phase Gus, it looked like it clipped him behind the ear too, it's scary how durable Gus is that shot would've KO'd a lot of people in division imo.

Wouldn't say Manuwa is elite but he is a big guy and good striker. Don't think he ever had Gus in trouble.

Back