Gus came the closest to stopping the fight

you should learn to appreciate what you are watching.

that blow was enough to fracture a mans spine easily. thankfully gus was okay.

you better believe he felt that. probably felt like a bowling ball dropped ten feet landing on the top of your head. and unlike a punch to the face, there is no way to roll with it.

Apparently we have an orthopedic surgeon in the house.
Hopefully you're being sarcastic

haterade.jpg

Sherdog's favourite drink

If I was awarded a title due to doctor stoppage I would give the belt back. Its a bullshit way to win a fight, especially a title fight.

If I was awarded a title due to doctor stoppage I would give the belt back. Its a bullshit way to win a fight, especially a title fight.

I can guarantee if Liquid Exodus won a UFC tilte by doctor stoppage he or she would NOT give the belt back.

doctor stoppage is about the worst way to end a fight when it's just one unlucky cut at the wrong spot. The doctor came close to stopping the fight, true. The only other guy who came close was Jones though, that's just the way it is.

Gus fans are almost as bad as Chael fans. It's a shame though because Gus himself couldn't have been classier in defeat.

please don't confuse Gus fans with Jones haters

Gus is awesome and has a lot of awesome fans, guaranteed. Now more than ever.

But a lot of those "fans" are just Jones haters, bitter and pitiful little creatures, who use camouflage to make themselves look like more than just a hater.

Doctor stoppage can be one of the biggest bs wins. Couture-Belfort I if you don't want to believe me

Couture-Belfort 2...

Sonnen vs Jones... if the round came to an end.

The fight would've continued. Jon's bone poked through the skin during his post fight celebration spin NOT during the fight.

He broke his toe during the fight but it wasn't noticeable until he forced the bone through with that spin AFTER the fight had finished.

Back