Guns meet MMA

don't have audio (at work) but are those like a blank/paintball hybrid round? i only played paintball twice years ago, but those things hurt. it was fun, wish i had played more now that i think about it.

don't have audio (at work) but are those like a blank/paintball hybrid round? i only played paintball twice years ago, but those things hurt. it was fun, wish i had played more now that i think about it.
theyre called simmunitions

Real gunpowder charge propelling some sort of chalky filled projectile.

I haven’t gotten to use them for training but I heard they’re worse than paintball.

Nothing stopping you from playing now.
Personally I prefer airsoft.
Ballahack out in VA was badass

theyre called simmunitions

Real gunpowder charge propelling some sort of chalky filled projectile.

I haven’t gotten to use them for training but I heard they’re worse than paintball.

Nothing stopping you from playing now.
Personally I prefer airsoft.
Ballahack out in VA was badass

sim rounds not only hurt but 'penetrate' bare skin...I shot a guy from <10 yards and the round bounced off his collarbone up to his jaw...it gouged the skin the whole way up about 10 inches lol...it didn't go under the skin but it tracked through it like skis through snow

Last edited:
Simmunitions hurt like a motherfucker. Which is why they are great training tools. You approach it like if you get shot their will be consequences.

They will embed in unprotected skin and you should not take head shots even with proper masks at under like 5 yards.

Nice thing on them is you can use a damn near identical gun to your duty gun just the sims version. Even have sims ARs

Guns and knives are for girls. Real men use hands kicks and any body part possible.

Back