*Gun to your head and forced to bet all your savings, who has your money: Conor or Khabib?*

The style match up favors Khabib for sure. But Conor really only needs one good punch to end the fight, and to say he can't land it over 5 rounds is insane.

I gotta favor Khabib, but Conor can definitely win and I won't be surprised if he does

Khabib with the instant low single every round.

r7umf6.jpg

Mendes Got destroyed on the feet every minute it was on the feet except for one good punch Chad landed. Conor weathered the storm on the ground, avoided a submission attempt and then knocked him unconscious inside of two rounds. He destroyed Mendes.
Where was he unconsious? Lmao classic retarded Conor nuthugger lying.

Conor will expose Khabib.

The usual suspects will claim that Khabib was never any good.

Where was he unconsious? Lmao classic retarded Conor nuthugger lying.

Ok he got knocked out sorry. Or Conor dared hit him with 1 punch on the ground so it was technically a TKO.. Is that better?

I’ll prolly bet a Hundo on khabeeb soon enough... but in my mind it really is closer to a pickem fight.

Betting a smaller amount so i don’t go ragin al, if Connie sparks him within 2.

I'm in debt. How does this scenario work for me?

Picking Khabib.

Khabib.
But I don’t think Khabib will take him down as easily as people think in the first couple rounds.

One in a lifetime striker vs one in a lifetime grappler, crazy fight.

Gun to my head? Side/backways or in front of my head?
If its side or back, Id wrestlefuck that person with an armbar finish like a real sherbro.

In fact Khabib is a solid wrestlefucker too, i go with Khabib.

If its on the face, its probably better to outbox the person with quick sherbro hands.

Then i go with McGregor in fact hes a fast striker.

Khabib might be the easiest fight for Conor between Holloway and Ferguson.

Conor, early KO. I hope he's been working on his grappling/TDD

Khabib. Because the grapplers always have the advantage.

I honestly think a 10 year TKD blackbelt who lives in a vacuum and never seen or heard of MMA in his life would lose to a MMA fan with a month's training.

Conor.

In order to beat Conor you either have to be truly well rounded (like GSP, Rory etc) and in good shape or be significantly taller with a good chin.

Khabib is a mediocre striker who isn’t tall, I see Conor catching him on an entry and finishing him even though I’m pulling for Khabib.

Conor has a crap gas tank but when fresh he beats most people, especially someone near his height, unless that person is truly well-rounded with decent athleticism or simply bigger with a chin.

On paper, you'd have to be out of your mind to bet your life savings on Conor.

I'm not saying he can't win, I'm saying it looks like he's going to get killed and needs to land a miracle punch early.

I just want to know whether Conor will tap to strikes or if he will opt to play dead until the ref saves his life.

I just now re-watched his fight with Eddie. You people need to understand that every tiny little mistake Eddie made on the feet Conor cracked him hard with Counter shots. Khabib Has horrible and I mean horrible striking particularly when it comes to his defense. Any little mistake and he is going to get cracked. If you think otherwise you are fucking kidding yourself.

“You people?” What do you mean “You people?” j/k

All true but 1. That was two years ago. Is Conor’s timing, speed, and power still the same? We’ve seen MANY elite fighters go down hill drastically over two years. And some stay the same, and some get better, it’s just a variable we don’t know. 2. I don’t think Khabib will get into any striking exchanges with Conor, at least not for the first 2-3 rounds. If/when he does, Conor will be so gassed out his striking power will be seriously diminished. I’m not saying Conor can’t win, but I don’t think using his fight against Eddie is any indication of it.

Back