Gun Store opened down the street from my old high school

Da Speeit

TEAM MANLET
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was driving past today and saw this.

I'm not anti-gun, I just want to make sure people can buy what they would like responsibly, but I can see where this will rustle a lot of the anti-gun locals.

What say you Mayberry? Bold move or just good ol murica?
Should gun stores be in close proximity to schools?

I guess I can see why people would have an issue with it but its ultimately harmless in the end. I'm sure there are just as many people who own guns but don't advertise them that live in and around the same school.

I guess I can see why people would have an issue with it but its ultimately harmless in the end. I'm sure there are just as many people who own guns but don't advertise them that live in and around the same school.

There's a range nearby as well if I'm not mistaken.

Is it also next to a liquor store and a pawn shop?

Kids are going to get stolen identities to buy guns there, gonna be rampant abuse

Not sure why it would make any difference where its located, it's not like they are going to be selling to the kids.

Anti 2nd people might make a big deal out of it but that's stupid as they have no real point.

Why down the street when they could just lease out a corner of the gym? Kids don't exercise much anyway.

You would make the kids walk all the way down the street for a gun? This ain't 1814.

Do you have any understanding whatsoever of how gun sales work?

Not that it would stop you from your comments

Why would this be an issue? Are they offering 2-for-1 columbine specials or something?

God forbid kids understand what guns are and that owning and operating them is as fundamental as being able to express your opinion. To my knowledge parents don't demand logic or economics is taught either.

Was driving past today and saw this.

I'm not anti-gun, I just want to make sure people can buy what they would like responsibly, but I can see where this will rustle a lot of the anti-gun locals.

What say you Mayberry? Bold move or just good ol murica?
Should gun stores be in close proximity to schools?

well, you can only travel 90 from any gun store with a gun so wow this is super bad.

mommas pack their lunches, kiddies pack their guns
wishing it will go away, but nothing's getting done
a shot heard around the world, when a mother's baby dies
We The People, point our fingers, blame, & wonder why?

I can understand the fears. Everyday those kids are going to walk by that gun shop and be tempted to have a shoot out. It would only be a matter of time before one of the children succumbs to a gun's seductive call for mass murder.

I can understand the fears. Everyday those kids are going to walk by that gun shop and be tempted to have a shoot out. It would only be a matter of time before one of the children succumbs to a gun's seductive call for mass murder.

Ahh yes. The sweet, sweet serenade of guns. If only they sang La Cucaracha instead of the Beautiful People.

Back