Gun store experiences

I'm sure it's just a mixture of Christmas and panic of the times. No doubt several people changed their Christmas list when CT shooting happened. As long as it doesn't drive up gun sales I won't have to buy them off the black market

Check out gunbroker. Holy ass what people are paying for shit now. PMAGS are going for astronomical prices.

I'm sure it will all buff out. All I really need is one gun. After the apocalypse I find the nearest gun enthusiast, kill him, and restock.

I really don't know how to price guns so I would be rather screwed either way. I think it's strange how we can slap any price on something as long as someone reputable calls it good.

The store in my photo just ordered a million dollars of inventory and another store down the street did $300k in sales over the weekend.

that ought to stimulate your economy.

I'm sure it will all buff out. All I really need is one gun. After the apocalypse I find the nearest gun enthusiast, kill him, and restock.

Or he kills you, free guns/ammo, gets to hump and defile your corpse then use it for cooking.

Forgive my intrusion, I'm just interested. Is this largely a response to what happened in Connecticut? I know gun sales went through theroof in the wake of the Aurora thing. Or is it because a ban on assault rifles is likely to come in?

I'm in the UK and pretty much all firearms are banned for civilians here.

Forgive my intrusion, I'm just interested. Is this largely a response to what happened in Connecticut? I know gun sales went through theroof in the wake of the Aurora thing. Or is it because a ban on assault rifles is likely to come in?

I'm in the UK and pretty much all firearms are banned for civilians here.

Our 2nd Amendment rights our about to be violated (sexually).

Our 2nd Amendment rights our about to be violated (sexually).

I thought that any amendment to that wouldn't actually be passed, although that was just an assumption on my part. I just thought it was a little pointless banning them if there are already thousands out there.

Maybe that was Obama's plan all along?

Him and his ilk are morally complicit in the next shooting, after hsyterically pressing the, "Ban these Taboo weapons" shit as a means to further control the populace.

You don't sensationalize this kind've shit, it's like pouring gasoline on fire.

He and the media just saturated the country with about 3 million more guns, than were already there, and this time who know the percentage of unstable people who just armed themselves.

The just created the perfect storm.

Him and his ilk are morally complicit in the next shooting, after hsyterically pressing the, "Ban these Taboo weapons" shit as a means to further control the populace.

You don't sensationalize this kind've shit, it's like pouring gasoline on fire.

He and the media just saturated the country with about 3 million more guns, than were already there, and this time who know the percentage of unstable people who just armed themselves.

The just created the perfect storm.
Its Obamas fault that unstable people are able to buy firearms? Moreso if he attempts legislature specifically to PREVENT said nutjobs from being able to purchase said firearms?

I saw some 30 round PMags going for $100 today. I've seen some pretty basic ARs going for $4k. What. The. Deuce.

I thought that any amendment to that wouldn't actually be passed, although that was just an assumption on my part. I just thought it was a little pointless banning them if there are already thousands out there.

It is pointless. Any new gun control legislation introduced at this time is an emotionally driven political maneuver, nothing more.
It happened before when Clinton was in office and it proved entirely ineffective.

Oh, and as far as my experience. The gun shop/range I frequent (few times a month) has a wall that has all their ARs lined up on it. There were probably 50 or so for sale about a month ago. the weekend after Newton, the wall was down to 2 rifles (both over 2.5k) and the entire stockpile in the back was sold as well. Ammo has been flying out of there by the pallet. In fact, the last time I was in, they were limiting the purchases of 9mm to one box per person until they can get their supplier to confirm a delivery date.

Will congress really approve a new AWB? Google searching this doesnt really provide any clear cut answers.

Back