Gun-Maker Remington files for bankruptcy...

P-10C? Yeah, just got one. Haven't shot it yet. Feels great! Trigger is damn nice for striker-fired.

Too many guns? Yeah, I know the feeling. :( But that's why I have two safes. :cool::D

I try to avoid too many material things in general.

Not in a judgemental sense, more in a sense of being an absent minded professor who does not like a lot of stuff around I will have to pay for (safe) and will have to pay attention to. (Where did I put that backpack?)

I can never quite understand why people buy giant mansions where they have no idea what is going on in the other rooms or even what they own in those rooms.

That is kind of depressing to contemplate.

Not in a judgemental sense, more in a sense of being an absent minded professor who does not like a lot of stuff around I will have to pay for (safe) and will have to pay attention to. (Where did I put that backpack?)

I can never quite understand why people buy giant mansions where they have no idea what is going on in the other rooms or even what they own in those rooms.

I feel ya'. Outside of the few things I've collected in the past I don't have many possessions.

they got awesome triggers.

Heard that about the PPQ. Definitely not true of the PPX.

Heard that about the PPQ. Definitely not true of the PPX.

Very true.

The PPQ's trigger is exquisite for a striker fired pistol.

PPS M2 has a great trigger for a subcompact as well, although, that is not the highest mountain to climb trigger-wise.

Very true.

The PPQ's trigger is exquisite for a striker fired pistol.

PPS M2 has a great trigger for a subcompact as well, although, that is not the highest mountain to climb trigger-wise.

Would love to compare the PPQ with the P-10. I liked my VP9 trigger until I got the CZ.

Would love to compare the PPQ with the P-10. I liked my VP9 trigger until I got the CZ.

Do you own any wheel guns?

I have a Ruger LCRx and 3" LCRx.

I almost bought a Colt Cobra but knew it would be too heavy for me to constantly carry.

Do you own any wheel guns?

I have a Ruger LCRx and 3" LCRx.

I almost bought a Colt Cobra but knew it would be too heavy for me to constantly carry.

When I first started the hobby I bought a cheap revolver because it was left-handed. Never shot it. Don't give a fuck about it. Would love to sell it for what I paid. I'm a semi-auto guy through and through.

When I first started the hobby I bought a cheap revolver because it was left-handed. Never shot it. Don't give a fuck about it. Would love to sell it for what I paid. I'm a semi-auto guy through and through.

That revolver is so reliable. I will take a 1911A1 that I know can work over a 6-shot .38 but let's be real. In the hands of the general public a Colt revolver double-action is the better choice.

That revolver is so reliable. I will take a 1911A1 that I know can work over a 6-shot .38 but let's be real. In the hands of the general public a Colt revolver double-action is the better choice.

I'm a target shooter.

As for a carry piece, I guess the trade-off is reliability vs. capacity. Easy to count capacity. Hard to quantify reliability.

I'm a target shooter.

As for a carry piece, I guess the trade-off is reliability vs. capacity. Easy to count capacity. Hard to quantify reliability.

Target? What caliber? I have an eye on a Ruger 17 hornet with scope for about 6 bills.

I want to varmint hunt.

Have you handled a Coonan 357?
Coonan-21.jpg

Target? What caliber? I have an eye on a Ruger 17 hornet with scope for about 6 bills.

I want to varmint hunt.

Paper & steel. Mostly 9mm and 5.56x45. Nothing too fancy. Not much more than a plinker really.

My inner Buddhist prevents me from hunting. :D

Paper & steel. Mostly 9mm and 5.56x45. Nothing too fancy. Not much more than a plinker really.

My inner Buddhist prevents me from hunting. :D

Shot many squirrels and 2 deer. My father taught me to hunt.
That last deer was laying dying......poor animal was looking at me for help.
True story. Shot him again in the heart. The look of confusion and pain was a bit much for me.

Shot many squirrels and 2 deer. My father taught me to hunt.
That last deer was laying dying......poor animal was looking at me for help.
True story. Shot him again in the heart. The look of confusion and pain was a bit much for me.

Last thing I shot was with a bb gun at about age 15. A bird. Only winged it. Took it home and ended up turning it over to the humane society. Left out the part that I was the culprit.

Last thing I shot was with a bb gun at about age 15. A bird. Only winged it. Took it home and ended up turning it over to the humane society. Left out the part that I was the culprit.

It's hard to look at suffering animals, humans included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back