Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

Nothing to see here . . . just more dishonesty from Watts.

Unbelievable . . .

This dude is such a putz . . .

If they're semiautomatic and use detachable magazines then yes, they should only be sold to those 21 and older. Guns chambered in .22LR and similar small game rounds should be fine for those 18-20.

Isn't 22 LR most popular for training too?
Cos cheap ammo and low recoil?

Last edited:
In some european countries IMHO gun laws are stupid till hell.

For example I can't have expanding bullets for CCW and still for them looks that ....for example FMJ 9*19 NATO standard ball without AP core is cool thing....
Even if this is P++ round...
While 45 ACP ( 11,43 mm )...only for mil etc...
Hunting stuff.
Lapua Magnum till 9 mm might be cool...
If magazine limits followed and loading mechanism...
+ imagine what stuff with you might do stuff from 10-12 gauge shot for large wild pigs?

Last edited:
LOL. So drop the $200 tax and tear up the machine gun registry . . .

LOL. So drop the $200 tax and tear up the machine gun registry . . .

So again he doesn't know what he is talking about. 3 shot burst is more effective then single shot and spray and pray. Which is why it's on the military version. Or was anyway. I still liked it best. And rate of fire is what the anti 2nd are bitching about. So he is full of shit.

So again he doesn't know what he is talking about. 3 shot burst is more effective then single shot and spray and pray. Which is why it's on the military version. Or was anyway. I still liked it best. And rate of fire is what the anti 2nd are bitching about. So he is full of shit.

It was quite aggravating how they catered to him last week and let him talk as much as he wanted but cut off all of the others to "reclaim their time".

Think anyone will notice the NY is being openly bigoted and racist?

Looking for the thread on here with all the hate and condemnation from Trump when he signed the ban on bump stocks and DeSantis’ for Florida’s red flag legislation…

dont know where else to put this and dont think it needs its own topic, but some dude shot up a safeway in bend, oregon yesterday. i have a sister who lives there. but i think she's still in italy right now.

2 people and the gunman dead, at least 1 injured. probably could have been alot worse. no idea what that was over. hopefully not a parking spot. some people are just nuts.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/29/bend-oregon-shooting-safeway-grocery-store

Back