Guitarist Buckethead has released 184 new albums since 2014.

Talented Musicians are known to write Music on the fly

I absolutely love buckethead, he is the only artist I listen to.

quantity > quality is for chumps. what a dumb gimmick.

Ozzy wanted to hire him but he wanted Buckethead to take off the costume and just be a normal guitarist and Buckethead refused.

That movie Frank has an IRL counterpart?

frank-michael-fassbender-trailer.jpg

except this guy wears a bucket?

chicken coops are apparently centers of creativity.

I always thought he wrote and performed the Power Rangers theme song. I guess he didn't.

Nope. But that guy released an updated/redux version of the theme song that is pretty cool.

praxis transmutatis mutandis with bootsy\brain\bernie worrell is my favorite buckethead record by far- met him once and all he did was grunt and squeel at me. it was awesome.

probably the best album of all time imo.

buckethead used to be my favorite musician, and i still like him, but if you bust out an album every week the quality is gonna drop a lot. basically the last 300 albums hes put out have been more or less identical.

Holy fuck. I'm a casual fan myself I thought he only had like five. Jesus christ. He's talented as fuck and doesn't get enough love.

He obviously makes enough money recording his guitar music to where he doesn't need a day job. Doesn't tour like some musicians do. Probably has a home studio to record his music in, so that's what he spends most of his hours doing.

Huge fan of his but no way in hell I am listening to those. What a shitty gimmick.

Brian Carroll is a musical genius and legit functionally crazy. I don't think anything he does is a "gimmick" so much as a representation of his pathological social awkwardness. I don't like the bucket/mask thing either but his weirdness is legit.

I love Buckethead! I have been listening to him since I was around 11 years old and have seen him in concert over 10 times. My name on here is even a reference to him. Dude is just a musical genius!

He obviously makes enough money recording his guitar music to where he doesn't need a day job. Doesn't tour like some musicians do. Probably has a home studio to record his music in, so that's what he spends most of his hours doing.

Buckethead used to tour all the time! However, from what I know on the limited information out there, Buckethead had a bunch of health problems starting in 2010. In January of 2013 he had major back surgery and hasn't toured since. I hope he is okay but it seems like he is just releasing shit tons of music now as opposed to touring. A year ago I was 100% sure he would be back touring but now I am not so sure.

Brian Carroll is a musical genius and legit functionally crazy. I don't think anything he does is a "gimmick" so much as a representation of his pathological social awkwardness. I don't like the bucket/mask thing either but his weirdness is legit.

I kind of feel like he is shy and has problems in social situations but he fucks around a lot too. Here are two videos of Josh Freese and Brain Mantia talking about Buckethead. Freese has a great story about Buckethead auditioning for Guns. Brain's video is a must listen if you like Buckethead because he tells some great stories. His story about Buckethead making Axl Rose sign the contract to be in Guns N Roses while on the Haunted Mansion ride in Disneyland is priceless. Really great insights into what its like to be Buckethead's friend.

And not a single one worth obtaining.
Most overrated guitarist ever.

Aside from Clapton.

Back