Guitar Players of Sherdog!

I’m interested in getting a 3/4 sized/parlor acoustic guitar. Something I can mess around with on the sofa and not worry too much about. Looking at the Taylor GS mini and the Little Martin LXE1. Anyone own one of these, or have another recommendation?

I have a Taylor GS mini bass. It sounds really good. I’m sure either of these would suit your needs.

I don’t really play, mainly have just enjoyed working with my kids and getting good at transcribing and producing, but they’ve been bugging me to make a serious effort to record some music with them. I found this in their search history recently and am worried I might have to take some lessons or something after Xmas.

750-RG652HMFXNGB_angle.jpg

rg652ahmfx

Wonder if I can become Tim Henson in a couple years.

Jack on the old axe was giving me trouble and I soldered that bitch myself. Sounds brand new now! I remember as a kid taking it to get it soldered at a guitar shop and getting overcharged for such a simple task lol

I don’t really play, mainly have just enjoyed working with my kids and getting good at transcribing and producing, but they’ve been bugging me to make a serious effort to record some music with them. I found this in their search history recently and am worried I might have to take some lessons or something after Xmas.

rg652ahmfx

I don't want to sound pompous or arrogant, but you easily can lmao

He's a good guitarist, not great. You easily got it fam.

rg652ahmfx

Would love to have the version with the Edge Bridge! Love the ash figure!

I am craving for the Older USRG30s though from what I have heard modern Japanese Prestige Necks are still a superior build but the USRGs are just supper beautiful.

Complete amateur guitarist for a good 25 years. Play an hour or 3 every week, but all the same stuff. Drives the wife nuts.

Schecter C-1 Platinum. Peavey Vypyr 30w amp.

Only full songs I know are all TOOL, and I play them well about 40% of the time. My timing is not great, and I have a hell of a time doing 1/8 notes consistently. I knew the beginnings of about a dozen Metallica songs, but get lost at the solos. Also do some Blink-182 and whatever tickles me from songsterr.com. I usually get bored and learn the beginning of a dozen songs, just to forget them a short time later.

I can play chords well enough, but my sweep picking, harmonics, and general timing issues are below meh.

This is my current setup

Hardware
Marshall 100 Watt Solid State Amp <---- I am selling this and going to use the money from it to pay for a better amp and also buying myself a new guitar
Epiphone Explorer
Washburn Rover Acoustic Travel Guitar
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Boss GT-10 Effects Pedal
Dunlop Wah Pedal
Access Virus TI v2 Polar Synthesizer
Rode NT USB Microphone

Software
Goldwave
Cubase
Pro-Tools
Spectrasonics Omnisphere
Absynth
Alchemy
and various other software synth VST's

I am currently in the process of finishing a thrash album that I started working on years back. I am also in the process of finishing up my Ambient Doom project and releasing that

Below is one of the demos from the thrash project

This is my current setup

Hardware
Marshall 100 Watt Solid State Amp <---- I am selling this and going to use the money from it to pay for a better amp and also buying myself a new guitar
Epiphone Explorer
Washburn Rover Acoustic Travel Guitar
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Boss GT-10 Effects Pedal
Dunlop Wah Pedal
Access Virus TI v2 Polar Synthesizer
Rode NT USB Microphone

Software
Goldwave
Cubase
Pro-Tools
Spectrasonics Omnisphere
Absynth
Alchemy
and various other software synth VST's

I am currently in the process of finishing a thrash album that I started working on years back. I am also in the process of finishing up my Ambient Doom project and releasing that

Below is one of the demos from the thrash project

It does not play on my end.

Back