Guilty dog desperately asks for forgiveness

There are dozens of these on Youtube.

But yes it is amazing how connected dog's are to human's inflections and moods and how they can tell a person is disappointing or angry with them even if the person is not yelling or giving obvious cues.

It is also amazing how much the dogs know how to be contrite which does manipulate people both consciously and subconsciously towards empathy and you can see the dog does not stop until he sees some turn towards forgiveness for them.

Cat's on the other hand, might pick up just as well on the humans mood but would be more likely to say 'f*ck you. I am not sucking up to you. That is what you need to do to win me back, even though I was the one that f*cked up'.

Cats tell each other they domesticated humans thousands of years ago

giphy.gif
Yeah, but corgis are awesome, so ...

Dunno, looks like some racism there. I'm betting it was the one in the cone. He looks like a troublemaker.

LOL its the other way round with Cats, if you do anything wrong they just sulk and ignore you for hours, sometimes even days, and if they do anything wrong then its also 100% your fault and you still have to apologize.

One of my Cats who is the youngest ripped my christmas tree to shreds last christmas lol, and I had to put him upstairs, then all day he was staring at me with a expression on his face like "bi*ch" :D :D :D would never go over too the other side though, Cats are epic, but yeah their forgiveness is hard work! lol :p

Lies! Mr Kitties care too.

I'm team animal so any is good as long as it's not a hang bag dog.
Nah, your cat only cares about you insofar as you are there to feed it and stroke it.

To a dog you are family. You are it's pack member, and it is devoted to it's pack.

Nah, your cat only cares about you insofar as you are there to feed it and stroke it.

To a dog you are family. You are it's pack member, and it is devoted to it's pack.

Some cats, yeah. But not Larry. That little bastard got so excited every time I came home after some long stints.

I am generally a cat person, because I travel a lot and they handle it better. But when I was single in my younger years I had a dog. And the profound joy he had when I came home from a trip was something to behold, and was reciprocated. Girls would often comment that I was happier to see the dog than I was them. And I told them that was because he was happier to see me.

My dog does this whenever I go to the store and comeback after 20 mins.

To be fair she also does it to guests when they come but that’s just how much she loves humans. She actually gets far more emotional than that dog (she is smaller). As a showbred English cockerspaniel people audibly react with gasps and sighs in a crowd so the amount of love she gets from humans can be extreme.

Back