Guilty dog desperately asks for forgiveness

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if most of you seen this, thought I'd share it anyways.

Withholding sex from your partner is cruel.

kILiV2b.png

There are dozens of these on Youtube.

But yes it is amazing how connected dog's are to human's inflections and moods and how they can tell a person is disappointing or angry with them even if the person is not yelling or giving obvious cues.

It is also amazing how much the dogs know how to be contrite which does manipulate people both consciously and subconsciously towards empathy and you can see the dog does not stop until he sees some turn towards forgiveness for them.

Cat's on the other hand, might pick up just as well on the humans mood but would be more likely to say 'f*ck you. I am not sucking up to you. That is what you need to do to win me back, even though I was the one that f*cked up'.

I call bullshit. That dog can't understand a goddamn word he's saying.

I am generally a cat person, because I travel a lot and they handle it better. But when I was single in my younger years I had a dog. And the profound joy he had when I came home from a trip was something to behold, and was reciprocated. Girls would often comment that I was happier to see the dog than I was them. And I told them that was because he was happier to see me.

Thats what my dog does to me except more aggressive every time I guilt shame him for farting

Nothing is more Italian than having really loud, shitty Vespas buzz by in the background of the grainy Youtube video. 100% that dog overcooked the pasta or pissed on the guy's track suit.

Have some pride, dog.

giphy.gif

Dogs are the best. We don't deserve them.

When I come downstairs in the morning if my dog isn't waiting for me at the bottom I know she's hiding because she did something wrong. Usually got into the trash or food off the counter. Sometimes I can't figure out what she did I'm like "bitch you snitchen on yourself" lol

Last edited:
I am generally a cat person, because I travel a lot and they handle it better. But when I was single in my younger years I had a dog. And the profound joy he had when I came home from a trip was something to behold, and was reciprocated. Girls would often comment that I was happier to see the dog than I was them. And I told them that was because he was happier to see me.

lol I'm way more happy to see the cat when I come home than the misses. Unless the misses starts wearing sexy time clothes then sorry mr kitty, catch up with you later.

People < animals

Back