Guillard wants to kill Varner

I hope Jamie knocks Melvin the F out. I'd settle for a choke.

That unprofessional hood rat sh*t doesn't fly with Dana...wonder if Melvin will be sh*tcanned if he loses tomorrow.

Last time he came in with this type of emotion Rich Clementi strangled him.

I feel like he gets rocked by an overhand then get's RNC'd

That unprofessional hood rat sh*t doesn't fly with Dana...wonder if Melvin will be sh*tcanned if he loses tomorrow.

Varner may take this. He's been in big fights and understands how to keep his cool. Melvin on the other hand loses his head in big fights and checks out mentally. Varner has a good chin (never been ko'd) and a well rounded game. It wouldn't surprise me if he weathers the early storm and eventually breaks Melvin down.

anyone else think that Guillard looked quite upset for the delay in their meeting? May not be a good idea to take it so personally and get you angry. What do youll think?

As the fantastic description re: Frank Trigg states....Melvin would get RNC'd by a turtle neck

Guillard seems to have no learned any lessons from life or his losses and still lets his emotions get the best of him. Thats a very bad thing to do against someone like Varner is the exact opposite who has years of experience, knowledge and know how not to mention that Varner looks to be in just as good as shape as Melvin is.

I look for melvin to get subbed again in the second after he gasses.

The Blackzilians definitely brought it at the weighins. Is it weird that I'm looking more forward to the prelims than the main card. Johnson and Holloway are 2 of my favorite up and coming fighters, Guillard is one of my favorite fighters period, the return of Todd Duffee and Pickett/Wineland. I can't remember the last time they had prelims this good.

While I do think Jamie will finish Melvin tomorrow; I'm a little confused about what is unprofessional about Melvin coming in to this fight? He was confrontational at a weigh-in...due to his opponent dropping out of the fight just hours before it was scheduled due to an over overly keen weight cut. Both guys are coming off 1 loss (albeit we've seen Melvin lose 2 in a row not long ago), but I'd argue that Varner has more to lose because he ruined a main card fight.

Yes, Melvin missed weight against Cerrone but the fight wasn't scrapped and it ended up being fight of the night.

Why does Guillard get so emtionally invested into fights...it hasn't done him any good in the past.

Why does Guillard get so emtionally invested into fights...it hasn't done him any good in the past.

He thinks he's hard and cool and gangsta and shit I don't know. It's amazing that after getting beaten so much he hasn't been humbled one bit.

I hope Varner beats him and takes his Captain America socks.

Can't really blame him. That's a paycheck that he missed out on

BUT ...

You run the risk of looking like an ass if you lose after all that bullshit

BUT ...

It's not like they don't run that risk every time they step in the Octagon

SO ...

Varner please don't get "sick" again so we don't get mad Melvin interviews and stupid threads relating to mad Melvin's interviews

Of course he won't. AS hit Chael with a shoulder strike, Nick Diaz tried to punch BJ and Nate Diaz slapped Cerrone's hat. I don't even know how many times people have been shoved at weigh-ins.

Guillard is going to KNOCK Varner out tomorrow night, I can GUARANTEE IT. Varner's eyes were so scared at the weigh ins.

Back