Guillard vs Pearson

tmer25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about this fight and haven't seen much talk about it lately (haven't been on here much lately either, just had a baby girl with my gf). The potential for fireworks in this fight is obviously a given, but who takes it?

Guillard is so unpredictable in that u never know which Guillard is gonna show up. Focused and dangerous? Or lost and flat?

Pearson has some of the best technical boxing at LW, but is subject to get drawn into a wild slugfest. Not what u wanna do with Guillard when he's firing on all cylinders.

I see their ground game about even.

I got Ross Pearson via KO/TKO inside of 2 rounds, who u got Sherdog?

I think Guillard will take it because he's the faster fighter. Not counting Pearson out though since Guillard doesn't exactly have the best chin.

The constant camp changing make me nervous for Guillard. Stability is a huge part of a fighters mentality.

Guillard will lose fast...

Or

Guillard will win fast..

Fight will end soon.

TS....first off congrats on your newborn...wish you the best. Secondly, agree that who wins this one depends on which Melvin shows up for the fight. I recall when I first saw him and thought he would run amok tearing through opponents only later to be surprised at his inconsistency and camp switching. I'm still a fan of his and hope he can pull out a nice KO but I too am skeptical of how long any run of his will last.

Back