Guillard got robbed!

Guillard took the first two rounds 10-9 and gave up a 10-9 in the third.
Two bad judges calls this early gives me a bad feeling about this card.

Positive note, Guillard looked awesome tonight. Great fight.

tumblr_lispkjmi591qdggdno1_500.gif

That doesn't make sense. I just watched him fight his ass off for three rounds, you've got alot of nerve posting that crap.

Agreed. Melvin has good hands and kicks, he just needs to devote more time to wrestling.

I got it really close the first round - maybe even a 10-10. 10-9 to Varner for the 2nd and 3rd. These Guillard fans are pretty bias.

He didn't get robbed but he won the fight. Sherdoggers on the whole don't know dick about scoring striking matches

He didn't get robbed but he won the fight. Sherdoggers on the whole don't know dick about scoring striking matches

Your trippin, in order for Melvin to win you would have had scored the leg kicks over the the takedowns and over the signifigant strikes that Varner landed 23 total more than Melvin.

Talkin about people who dont know dick about scoring, pot calling the kettle black.

Varner just won me 172 dollars by the way:icon_chee

Your trippin, in order for Melvin to win you would have had scored the leg kicks over the the takedowns and over the signifigant strikes that Varner landed 23 total more than Melvin.

Talkin about people who dont know dick about scoring, pot calling the kettle black.

Varner just won me 172 dollars by the way:icon_chee

Nice bet though

Guillard took the first two rounds 10-9 and gave up a 10-9 in the third.
Two bad judges calls this early gives me a bad feeling about this card.

Positive note, Guillard looked awesome tonight. Great fight.

I geuss that was some weird kinda of dodging in the first round not him being dropped and put on a choke.

I guess you have a hardon for leg kicks and are just blind to takedowns?

It was certain that one of these threads would appear. Go hide under ur bridge again now. Ur job here is done.

Man Varner clearly won that fight. I could maybe see an argument for giving Melvin round 1 but that;s kind of pushing it.

This thread appears after every fight no matter how obviously correct the decision was.

thanks man I heard the 30/27 Guliard and almost shite myself:eek:

Last edited:
Back