Guillard got robbed!

Wow, just wow.

You could make a case for Varner getting a 30-27, but no way in hell did Guillard win two rounds. He would have been finished in the first if there were 10 more seconds left.

I'm confused, he didn't when any round in any category. Not aggression, not octagon control, not in damage done, nothing.

youre confused?

is it from reading your post?

I truly believe the judge fcked up the name and thought melvin was varner.

Lol, well fuck me but I thought Guillard won that fight too.

10-9
10-9 (Close)
9-10

I see no way how Melvin lost that first round. Varner won the third for sure. Melvin edged the second, imo.

Varner looked weak.

Wow, just wow.

You could make a case for Varner getting a 30-27, but no way in hell did Guillard win two rounds. He would have been finished in the first if there were 10 more seconds left.

Guillard had a scissor choke on Varner at the end of rd 3 as well.

I think the word you were looking for is "beat." As in, Melvin got beat.

Whenever sherdoggers open threads about how awful the judges are and how could they possibly give ______ the win. Remember the OP typing on the braille keyboard. They're out there. And there are more than you think.

Last edited:
I didnt see half of the second round so i dont know about round 2 but i think people are being hard on melvin. I would rather be taken down than take those leg kicks put it that way and im pretty sure he landed a couple of decent uppercuts and knees to the body but whatever, maybe i need to watch the fight again, it is 2 in the morning here and i have been at work all day ha

Obvious troll

Guillard is lucky he's walking out on his own after being dropped on his head.

Melvin was robbed of his dignity. Seems he cares more about looking pretty then winning. Has he won a fight since leaving Jackson?

10-9
10-9 (Close)
9-10

I see no way how Melvin lost that first round. Varner won the third for sure. Melvin edged the second, imo.

Varner looked weak.

varner won the second round

Guillard took the first two rounds 10-9 and gave up a 10-9 in the third.
Two bad judges calls this early gives me a bad feeling about this card.

Positive note, Guillard looked awesome tonight. Great fight.

I agree w/ this.

10-9
10-9 (Close)
9-10

Varner looked weak.

I actually had Varner winning the first and losing the second. Melvin was landing early in the round, but nothing really significant. Varner's flurry at the end swung that round. Guillard looked very uncomfortable anytime Varner came forward.

Varner 30-27

Back