Media Guess who's this fighter? (Part 2) EDIT: Answer revealed: Ludovit Klein

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Rumble? the mechanics of the high kick remind me of him, but I can see the shorts and they don't look
vale tudo style.

This is a really cool thread btw :)

Rumble?

Thanks.

I'm gonna let others have the chance to guess before I reveal :D

But it's a really good guess :)

Moves kinda like Machida
Or TJ vs Barao

Rumble? the mechanics of the high kick remind me of him, but I can see the shorts and they don't look
vale tudo style.

Agreed. vid is awesome

That's for sure a Rumble high kick, leaned to side like his hips are locked then just explodes up. But he's orthodox and usually lays people out with not much follow up. The end sequence is tricky.

Part 2 of my original thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...swer-already-revealed.4171964/#post-164149002

People were asking me to do one more, so here it is. Who's this fighter? (#2)

*Disclaimer* I do not make these videos. I just came across these on youtube and social media sites like twitter then re-upload it on streamable to avoid the spoilers.

Its Ludovit Klein vs Shane Young

edit
:
SmoggyBadGalah-size_restricted.gif

No idea about this one, but I love this game.

Was this recent? Nice memory if it's over 2 weeks old.
Never heard of either guy.
Its from september but its Kleins trademark combination...He finished +-4 opponents like this.

Future FW Champ
He was supposed to face Topuria next but Topuria ducked... So Klein will fight vs Michael Triziano - MAY 8

Its from september but its Kleins trademark combination...He finished +-4 opponents like this.

Future FW Champ
He was supposed to face Topuria next but Topuria ducked... So Klein will fight vs Michael Triziano - MAY 8

Thanks for the info. Didn't know it was his trademark combo. Really cool videos. Yep, Klein looks legit. Definitely would tune on to his next fight

Thanks for the info. Didn't know it was his trademark combo. Really cool videos. Yep, Klein looks legit. Definitely would tune on to his next fight
He just came back from his camp in SanfordMMA, and he looks like he is in best shape of his life...So i expect fireworks from start to end in his next bout.

h1KwG9an8RPFDwakU3OvtH5VhDYpUb9FUNjYMqV8kfc.jpg

Reactions: Gio
Back